|Attacks per second||Unknown|
|Regen (per second)||1.539|
|Regen (per second)||3|
With cabalistic incantations and vestments of feather and bone, the Witch Doctors call upon spirits from the Unformed Land to aid them in battle. Few outlanders have ever encountered a Witch Doctor in the flesh without losing their own.
|Q||Location||60 mana||10 sec.||Damage enemies in an area, summoning temporary spiders that attack.|
|W||Location||70 mana||14 sec.||Summon a temporary ring of zombies that trap and attack. This ability has a delay between casting and implementation.|
Plague of Toads
|E||Summon||55 mana||10 sec.||Summon a wave of exploding toads.|
|Passive||Auto attacks deal damage over time. Killed enemies restore health and mana.|
|R||Summon||90 mana||60 sec.||Spawns a Gargantuan that grabs enemy Minions to deal Area damage.|
|R||Direction||100 mana||90 sec.||Channeled spell that creates a spirit dealing area damage.|
See also: Witch Doctor quotations
- Nazeebo is somewhat unique in the context of the game in that he represents a blending of Blizzard's three main universes-a witch doctor from Diablo, holding the head of a troll witch doctor from Warcraft and a zergling skull on the back of his hip.
- Nazeebo was present in the original Blizzard DotA mod, but was simply named "Witch Doctor" in this version, without the "Nazeebo" de facto name. In Heroes of the Storm he was once known as "Naziba."
- A Nazeebo mini-figure will be released in May, 2015.
- ↑ 2011-10-23, BlizzCon 2011 - Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm and Blizzard DOTA - Art & Technology Panel (Full). YouTube, accessed on 2011-11-07
- ↑ StarCraft. 2011-10-20. Blizzard DOTA Trailer. Youtube. Accessed 2011-10-22.
- ↑ Naziba, IGN. Accessed on 2014-04-22
- ↑ 2015-02-14, Toy Fair NY 2015 NECA Heroes of the Storm Action Figures Photos. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-02-15
|Heroes of the Storm|