With cabalistic incantations and vestments of feather and bone, the Witch Doctors call upon spirits from the Unformed Land to aid them in battle. Few outlanders have ever encountered a Witch Doctor in the flesh without losing their own.
| Corpse Spiders (Q) (Area of Effect)|
Cooldown: 10 seconds
|Deal 200 (48 + 8 per level) damage and create 3 Corpse Spiders that deal 30 (11 + 1 per level) damage. Spiders last for 4 seconds.|
| Zombie Wall (W) (Area of Effect)|
Cooldown: 14 seconds
|After a short delay, create a ring of Zombies surrounding the target area that deal 58 (20 + 2 per level) damage and last for 3 seconds.|
| Plague of Toads (E) (Cone)|
Cooldown: 10 seconds
|Create 5 Toads that deal 190 (38 + 8 per level) damage.|
|Voodoo Ritual (Passive)|| |
|Ability and attack damage poisons enemies for 100 (24 + 4 per level) additional damage over 4 seconds. If a poisoned enemy dies, Nazeebo regenerates 1.95% Health and 1% Mana.|
Heroic Abilities Edit
| Gargantuan (R) |
Cooldown: 60 seconds
|Summon a Gargantuan that guards you for 20 seconds. Deals 330 (45 + 15 per level) damage to nearby enemies when summoned, attacks for 500 (120 + 20 per level) damage, and can be ordered to stomp, dealing 330 (45 + 15 per level) damage. The Gargantuan deals extra damage to Minions and Structures.|
| Ravenous Spirit (R) |
Cooldown: 90 seconds
|Channel a Ravenous Spirit that deals 380 (76 + 16 per level) damage per second. Cannot move while channeling. Lasts for 8 seconds.|
Hero level 10, 10,000 gold
Quotes and Facts Edit
See also: Nazeebo quotations
- Nazeebo is somewhat unique in the context of the game in that he represents a blending of Blizzard's three main universes-a witch doctor from Diablo, holding the head of a troll witch doctor from Warcraft and a zergling skull on the back of his hip.
- Nazeebo was present in the original Blizzard DotA mod, but was simply named "Witch Doctor" in this version, without the "Nazeebo" de facto name. In Heroes of the Storm he was once known as "Naziba."
- A Nazeebo mini-figure will be released in May, 2015.
Related Content Edit
- ↑ 2011-10-23, BlizzCon 2011 - Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm and Blizzard DOTA - Art & Technology Panel (Full). YouTube, accessed on 2011-11-07
- ↑ StarCraft. 2011-10-20. Blizzard DOTA Trailer. Youtube. Accessed 2011-10-22.
- ↑ Naziba, IGN. Accessed on 2014-04-22
- ↑ 2015-02-14, Toy Fair NY 2015 NECA Heroes of the Storm Action Figures Photos. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-02-15
External Links Edit
|Heroes of the Storm|