- Muradin from the original mod(src)
Once a mentor to Prince Arthas, Muradin was unable to prevent him from becoming the Lich King. After recovering from a mild case of amnesia, he is now the leader of the Bronzebeard clan post the "diamond-ization" of his brother, King Magni.
Heroic Abilities Edit
- Tier 1, Hero Level 1
- Tier 2, Hero Level 4
- Tier 3, Hero Level 7
- Tier 4, Hero Level 10
- Tier 5, Hero Level 13
- Tier 6, Hero Level 16
- Tier 7, Hero Level 20
Battleground Tips Edit
- Muradin can take a beating, so don’t be afraid to ruffle a few feathers. "Dwarf Toss" [E] outputs damage when Muradin lands. Feel free to use the ability as a way to engage opponents.
- "Haymaker" [R] is great for knocking opponents away from your squishy teammates, like Valla or Tyrande. Feel free to use Haymaker as a means of buying teammates more time around tributes.
- Muradin’s Combat Trait, "Second Wind," can be instrumental in a long team fight around the shrines on Dragon Shire. Dish out your damage, walk away, allow Second Wind to activate, then dive back in for the killing blow!
It was hard for Magni to swallow his pride and accept Moira as member of the Council of Three Hammers, but he knew his deceased brother Muradin would have wanted peace in Ironforge.
Oh sure, you say you want to be King of Kandy Mountain...but the second a Gummy Dragon shows up, you'll be fleeing to Sugar Plum Valley like the rest. Heavy is the head that wears the cupcake crown.
Hero level 10, 10,000 gold
Quotes and Facts Edit
See also: Muradin quotations
Muradin was conceived within the first two years of the game's development.
In the 2010 Blizzard DotA mod, Muradin had great resilience and had a short range attack. He benefited from strength items. As a unit, his abilities bore resemblance to those of the Warcraft III mountain king, though his model was a modification of the marauder from StarCraft II.
- In this version, he had the following stats:
- Attack: 2
- Life: 5
- Abilities: 4.5
- Speed: 1
- And the following abilities:
- Storm Bolt
- Adamantium Plating (boosted armor)
- War Cry (boosted defense)
According to Muradin's lore in this version, after a night of heavy drinking, Muradin awoke to find himself on a transport ship headed for Mar Sara. He subsequently began questing for the right combination of beer that would return him to Ironforge.
As of December 2014, the development team felt that Muradin was being overshadowed by other warrior heroes.
Related Content Edit
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch January 24, 2017) Note: Fixed an issue causing Magni Muradin’s leg plates to appear to clip into his thighs.
- (Patch November 10, 2016) Note: Base Maximum Health increased from 2556 to 2633; Health Regen increased from 5.32 to 5.48.
- (Patch September 27, 2016) Note: Muradin’s prices have been increased to $6.49 USD and 4,000 Gold.
- (Patch September 13, 2016) Note: Received new Talent icon tints to help players more easily differentiate between talents that modify the same Ability and exist on the same Talent tier.
- (Patch March 9, 2016) Note: Fixed an issue that could completely refill Muradin’s Mana under certain circumstances.
- (Patch October 6, 2015) Note: Magni Muradin has received additional visual polish for certain Abilities and Talents.
- ↑ 2016-11-21, BlizzCon 2016 Heroes of the Storm Deep Dive Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2016-11-21
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 StarCraft Legacy staff. 2010-10-22. BlizzCon 2010 StarCraft II Custom Maps and Editor Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2010-10-23.
- ↑ StarCraft Legacy staff. 2010-10-24. BlizzCon 2010 StarCraft II Art Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2010-10-26.
- ↑ StarCraft Legacy staff. 2010-10-22. BlizzCon 2010 StarCraft II Custom Maps and Editor Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2010-10-23.
- ↑ 2014-12-05, HEROES OF THE STORM AMA TRANSCRIPT. Blizzpro, accessed on 2014-12-07
External Links Edit
|Heroes of the Storm|