Rexxar may give the following commands to Misha, so long as she remains alive:
- There is a visual indicator for Misha's range.
- Commands can be issued outside of her leash range.
- Misha will run to the edge of her range and leash if she attempts to go beyond.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch April 4, 2017) Note: Radius adjusted to better match actual model size.; Misha will now have a reduced death timer in Arena mode Heroes Brawls.
- (Patch March 14, 2017) Note: Misha will no longer ignore orders to use a Healing Fountain when Rexxar is only missing Mana.
- (Patch February 27, 2017) Note: Now has a visual indicator for Misha’s leash range.; Can now issue Misha commands outside of her leash range. Misha will run to the edge of her range and leash if she attempts to go beyond.
- (Patch January 24, 2017) Note: Movement Speed has been increased from 100% to 115% when Misha has been issued an order to attack targets or when she is by Rexxar’s side.; Fixed an issue with using the Hold Position (Hotkey: H) command causing Misha to move in an unintended way.
- (Patch November 15, 2016) Note: Misha now has her own minimap icon.
- (Patch September 13, 2016) Note: Misha’s Basic Attack target can now correctly be switched by right-clicking as long as she did not already have an order to Focus on a particular target.; Misha can now push Minions and allied Mercenaries, but will not push enemy or uncaptured Mercenaries.
- (Patch April 27, 2016) Note: Leash range increased by approximately 12.5%.
- (Patch February 2, 2016) Note: Fixed an issue that could allow additional Mishas to spawn if Rexxar was killed by immolation damage.
- (Patch October 6, 2015) Note: Misha received additional visual updates. Misha’s leash range has been significantly increased. Misha will now hide when Rexxar is hidden in a Bush.