- Samuro appears in the direction of the player’s Mouse Cursor when Mirror Image is cast.
- Image health is 862.5 (+4% per level) and regen is 1.8 (+4% per level).
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch March 27, 2018) Note: Casting Mirror Image now correctly clears any Move commands that had been queued for the real Samuro.
- (Patch March 21, 2018) Note: Fixed an issue causing the Quest Complete fanfare to play every time Mirror Image was cast after choosing the Way of Illusion talent.
- (Patch March 6, 2018) Note: Mirror Images now correctly play Level Up and Quest Completion visual effects when Samuro levels up or completes a quest.
- (Patch January 9, 2018) Note: Image Health increased from 825 to 862.5; Image Health Regen increased from 1.7 to 1.8.; Issuing a Hold Position command to Samuro’s Mirror Images and then selecting one of them will no longer cause the others to cancel the Hold Position command.
- (Patch December 12, 2017) Note: Samuro will now appear in the direction of the player’s Mouse Cursor when Mirror Image is cast.; Mirror Image damage is no longer a fraction of Samuro’s Attack Damage. Mirror Image base damage has been greatly reduced to 9.; Mirror Images are no longer instantly destroyed by Structures.
- (Patch September 5, 2017) Note: Switching places with a Mirror Image will no longer cancel queued commands.
- (Patch August 8, 2017) Note: Selecting Mirror Image via control groups will no longer cancel their active movement commands.
- (Patch January 4, 2017) Note: Casting Mirror Image after learning Way of Illusion will no longer cause a Talent Quest progress sound to play.; Fixed an issue that could cause certain Hero Abilities and Summons to continue tracking the primary Samuro after casting Mirror Image.
- (Patch December 14, 2016) Note: The tooltip for Mirror Image now properly mentions that activating the Ability will remove certain negative status effects.
- (Patch November 22, 2016) Note: Mirror Images can no longer launch Nukes on Warhead Junction after learning Illusion Master.
- (Patch November 15, 2016) Note: Health bars will now reflect the number of Doubloons that Samuro is carrying on Blackheart’s Bay.
- (Patch November 10, 2016) Note: Damage dealt reduced from 30 to 25% of Samuro’s damage.
- (Patch October 25, 2016) Note: Cooldown increased from 16 to 18 seconds; Mirror Image timed life increased from 16 to 18 seconds.; Fixed an issue causing Mirror Images to deal an extra swing of Samuro’s full damage if their attacks landed just as the Mirror Images expired.