Patch changes Edit
- (Patch January 4, 2017) Note: Casting Mirror Image after learning Way of Illusion will no longer cause a Talent Quest progress sound to play.; Fixed an issue that could cause certain Hero Abilities and Summons to continue tracking the primary Samuro after casting Mirror Image.
- (Patch December 14, 2016) Note: The tooltip for Mirror Image now properly mentions that activating the Ability will remove certain negative status effects.
- (Patch November 22, 2016) Note: Mirror Images can no longer launch Nukes on Warhead Junction after learning Illusion Master.
- (Patch November 15, 2016) Note: Health bars will now reflect the number of Doubloons that Samuro is carrying on Blackheart’s Bay.
- (Patch November 10, 2016) Note: Damage dealt reduced from 30 to 25% of Samuro’s damage.
- (Patch October 25, 2016) Note: Cooldown increased from 16 to 18 seconds; Mirror Image timed life increased from 16 to 18 seconds.; Fixed an issue causing Mirror Images to deal an extra swing of Samuro’s full damage if their attacks landed just as the Mirror Images expired.