Patch changes Edit
- (Patch August 8, 2017) Note: Entering a Medivac Dropship as it is destroyed will no longer cause the Medivac UI to persist on-screen.
- (Patch October 25, 2016) Note: Fixed an issue causing Samuro to deselect himself after entering Lt. Morales' Medivac Dropship.
- (Patch April 19, 2016) Note: Fixed a rare issue that could permanently prevent the player from issuing further commands to Lt. Morales if she was killed after casting Medivac Dropship before loading into the Medivac.
- (Patch March 29, 2016) Note: The player will no longer lose control of Lt. Morales if she is killed immediately after casting Medivac Dropship.
- (Patch November 17, 2015) Note: Fixed an issue that could cause a Medivac to persist on the battlefield if Lt. Morales was killed while casting Medivac Dropship.
- (Patch October 20, 2015) Note: Fixed an issue that caused the player’s camera to remain locked on Lt. Morales’ Medivac Dropship after exiting it with Camera Lock enabled.