- The health of the Medivac is 956.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch December 12, 2017) Note: Hero portraits will now be displayed when heroes are inside.
- (Patch September 8, 2017) Note: Fixed an issue that could allow the Lt. Morales player to issue Move Commands to an active Medivac Dropship under certain circumstances.
- (Patch September 5, 2017) Note: Takeoff minimum delay reduced from 4 seconds to 3 seconds; Health reduced from 1593 to 956.; Medivac Dropship UI will no longer persist on-screen when entering the Medivac as it is destroyed.
- (Patch August 8, 2017) Note: Entering a Medivac Dropship as it is destroyed will no longer cause the Medivac UI to persist on-screen.
- (Patch October 25, 2016) Note: Fixed an issue causing Samuro to deselect himself after entering Lt. Morales' Medivac Dropship.
- (Patch April 19, 2016) Note: Fixed a rare issue that could permanently prevent the player from issuing further commands to Lt. Morales if she was killed after casting Medivac Dropship before loading into the Medivac.
- (Patch March 29, 2016) Note: The player will no longer lose control of Lt. Morales if she is killed immediately after casting Medivac Dropship.
- (Patch November 17, 2015) Note: Fixed an issue that could cause a Medivac to persist on the battlefield if Lt. Morales was killed while casting Medivac Dropship.
- (Patch October 20, 2015) Note: Fixed an issue that caused the player’s camera to remain locked on Lt. Morales’ Medivac Dropship after exiting it with Camera Lock enabled.