The following is a list of quotations from Malfurion.
- "Nature abhors the fel, Illidan. Surely you must see that."
- "Lead the way."
- "A murloc? What brings you here, little one?"
- "Mmmm. Should've brushed up on my nerglish."
- "Shall we, my love?"
- "After you."
- "Hah. Brat."
- "Return to the hells that spawned you, demon."
- "Forgive me, brother."
- "Back to your grave."
- "My love...I am...sorry."
- "Ugh. Demon hunters."
- "Call upon me, and I will be there." (upon purchase)
- "Something is amiss."
- "May Elune grant us strength."
- "Even the lowliest spirit can destroy the most powerful of demons."
These lines can be heard if Malfurion is clicked repeatedly. References made within the lines are linked to the point of reference:
- "I'm an archdruid, not a prophet . Get your lore straight."
- "I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues."
- "Night elves are the right elves."
- (Yawn) "I could use a nap."
- "Why don’t you make like a treant and split?"
- "Ahem, nature calls."(Zipper sound)
- "I hear the wild’s call. Wait, no that’s just Tyrande."
- "Well, this is a thorny situation. Hmm, get it? Thorny? It’s because I’m a druid. Hahaha, I am humorous."
- "You know what they say about men with large antlers? They have a hard time wearing hats."
- "Most people don't realize that Illidan and I were actually triplets. Poor Bredafuria."
- "I sense Darkness in the dream ways. You know, I haven't seen him in a while. I should go say hello."
- "First antlers, then bear and cat paws. Now crow wings. I hate to say it, but I'm starting to understand how Illidan feels."
Heroic Abilities Edit
- "Gather, my friends, and be healed!"
- "Let our enemies beware!"