The following is a list of quotations from Lunara.
- " I would rather see them burn!"
- "How dare you show your face here!? Err... Faces."
- "Oh!... Ummm... I'm so out of practice... Mughrggrg?"
- "*Murloc language*"
- "...You are going to mark the trees as territory, are you?"
- "Ahh, the man who is ALMOST a wolf."
- "So you made it all the way out here Archdruid."
- "I wish you wouldn't do that."
- "Why else would I be here?"
- "The idea is growing on me."
- "Our enemies will wither before us."
- "Of course! That's the point."
- "You have not idea what I'm going to unleash here."
- "All that metal... For nothing."
- "Just a man in wolf skin."
- "You never try hard enough, Malfurion."
- "Haven't you ruined enough worlds?"
- "Are you sure Elune favors you?"
- "Looks like you had a breakdown."
- "Why must we fight like this, sister?"
- "You hunted the wrong game."
- "Fresh food for the plants."
- "Is only what you deserve."
- "Think again before you trespass!"
- "You are one with the forest now."
- "It had to come to this."
- "I'm the first of the dryads."
- "For the wilds."
- "Fine then."
- "I seek the enemies of the forest."
- "I hear the call of Kalimdor!"
These lines can be heard if Lunara is clicked repeatedly. References made within the lines are linked to the point of reference:
- "The forest doesn't need protection, but you do."
- "We will take back what the mortals have stolen."
- "My father Cenarius has power, but I have determination."
- "Don't misunderstand me; mortals are very good at slaying each other... But the wilds are even better at it."
- "Something is off about the plants in the Garden of Terror... What are they using for fertilizer?"
- "Dryads do not graze and I find that offensive."
- "To be honest, I eat only organic. You would too if there were Goblins mining your homeland."
- "You might say I'm a force of nature."
- "Go play outside they told you, it's perfectly safe they told you... I guess they didn't know about ME"
- "And then she said 'I'm so wasted! I'm so wasted!' and I told her if she didn't shut up right then I'll send her to the glue factory."
- "There is nothing like the beauty of the outdoors! The poisons and thorns... And cute little choking vines. I can stare at them all day."
- "I'm game... I mean I'm IN a game between humans and the forest. Good vs Evil? Or maybe just Red vs Blue"
- "Hmm, Look I didn't choose to be called Lunara. My father named me after my grandmother... Always stuck in the past, my old man."
- "Call me Mylune and I'll kick you with my front hooves... And my back ones."
- "Most dryads are fluent in deer, rabbit and bird. But I also speak snake, bear and a few rare scorpion dialects *Hisss Kkhhisss SSsaa*"
- "I bet you have never been to a dryad party. We go through more moon berry juice than the entire dark moon fair."
- "And now we frolic. Bound and leap, bound and leap, bound... And of course, leap."
- "Let's get to the root of this problem!"
- "You can't run for nature"
- "Suffer as the wild lands have suffered!"
- "Leaps and bounds are about to get you!"
Choosing Talents Edit
- "Ah! I can use that."
- "Nature bestow many gifts."
- "I feel stronger already."
- "Nature's blessings upon you." (After purchase of a skin)