The following is a list of quotations from Lt. Morales.
- "I've got your back!"
Undead heroes Edit
- "Healing a zombie... well this is the weirdest thing in my life."
Non-zerg SC heroes Edit
- "Everyone loves the medic!"
- "Commander Raynor, i've got your back"
- "Hey i know you, you're Bama Kowalski right?"
- "These readouts say you're male but....how do you lay eggs?"
- "Anyone fluent in sardine?, mackarel?"
Zerg characters Edit
- "Bwlah, we should take you out while we have the chance"
- "Flat line: Confirmed."
- "Time of death: Now"
- "Patient's prognosis is: Dead."
- "I don't think we have enough bodybags."
- "Try practicing real medicine!"
Chen or Li Li:
- "I can't believe I just killed a panda!"
- "Ew gross, I got zerg on my boots."
- "Only good alien is a dead alien"
- "Heal that!"
- "He's dead, Jim"
- "Need medical attention?"
- "State the nature of your medical emergency!"
- "Not a problem."
- "Move out, stat."
- "I'll take care of it."
- "Where's the emergency?"
- "No time to waste"
- "Here we go."
- "Come on, we've got lives to save"
- "Hmm, sounds serious."
- "Right away!"
- "Just relax!"
- "I joined the UED because I wanted to make the universe a safer place for my family. Huh, would've thought I'd end up here!"
- "Whenever I think about Earth I realize how much I miss everything. Even the bugs. They were so much smaller back home, you know?"
- "Ohw. This is a poking thing, isn't it? Think something quick!... Damn it I'm a doctor not a comedian!"
- "If someone asks, I always tell them healing is easy. It's exactly like killing, but in reverse."
- "Everyone is want to shoot the medic first! That's what the giant, life-regenerating shield is for."
- "Wait, isn't shooting a medic is a war crime? Do the Geneva Conventions apply in the Nexus?"
- "Once you deliver neurostims to a fledgling overmind, everything else is a piece of cake. Trust me."
- "Listen, you can only be ask 'what's up, doc?' so many times before you start contemplating malpractice."
- "Oh, I hate needles personally. Sticking other people with needles however, well... that's just good clean fun."
- "Always remember the medic's code. First: Do no harm! Well if that doesn't work throw grenades at them!"
- "Marines always love gossip.They always spread rumors like: 'We use staple guns to close up wounds'. Idiots. I use a nail gun. Staples are expensive."
- "I gotta say I like the new gear!... Wait! No optic flare? Really? Ugh, I appreciate the grenade launcher but I really miss blinding people."
- "Look there is a little note: This healing beam has not have been warranted by the FTE. Please do not upgrade large machinery or mythical creatures after healing. Hmm."
- " - Side effects may include nausea, demential replacement, stomach irritation, and sentient discharges. Always consult a doctor before using healing beam."
- "Hmm. Maybe I just stick to using this thing on... other people."
Heroic Abilities Edit
- "Bring in stims"
- "Here you go, soldier!"
- "Neurostims deploy!"
- "Stim activated!"
- "Delivering stim."
- "This should help."
- "Get in or get left behind"
- "Always a pleasure to see you, commander." (Browsing in shop)
- "This shield is heavy, can we start moving along?" (In shop)
- "Let's save some lives!"(Pre-match ready)
- "Ready for diagnostics." (Try mode)
- "One out of one doctors, approve." (Choosing talent)
- "Ah, new instruments! About time!" (Choosing talent)
- "Upgrade complete." (Choosing talent)
- "All right. Let's get back into the field!" (Respawn)
- "Doctor is in!" (Respawn)
- "Pulse: Steady, life signs: Stable." (Respawn)
- "Nice heal. Trust me, I know." (Healed)
- "Thanks. Good to have you around." (Healed)
- "Head to the Healing fountain. My nanites only do so much!" (Ally at low health)
- "Healing fountain, doctor's orders!" (Ally at low health)