Patch changes Edit
- (Patch January 12, 2017) Note: Kael’thas’ Living Bomb will no longer repeatedly explode after being cast on Zul’jin while Taz'dingo is active.
- (Patch July 27, 2016) Note: Damage over time reduced from 50 to 40.
- (Patch June 21, 2016) Note: Damage over time reduced from 84 to 50.; Explosion damage increased from 138 to 200.
- (Patch June 14, 2016) Note: You are now able to cast the free Empowered Living Bombs when you have less than 50 mana.
- (Patch April 12, 2016) Note: Damage dealt over time increased from 228 (+4% per level) to 252 (+4% per level).; Explosion damage increased from 114 (+4% per level) to 138 (+4% per level).; Fixed an issue which allowed Kael’thas to repeatedly cast Living Bomb for free under certain circumstances.
- (Patch March 29, 2016) Note: Explosion radius increased by 10%; Explosions now spread Living Bomb to all nearby enemy Heroes not already affected by it; Can no longer be cast on targets already affected by Living Bomb.
- (Patch October 6, 2015) Note: Living Bomb and Gravity Lapse received additional visual polish.
- (Patch August 18, 2015) Note: Living Bomb: Damage over time increased from 60 (+18 per level) to 60 (+22 per level), Explosion damage increased from 30 (+9 per level) to 30 (+11 per level).