Patch changes Edit
- (Patch July 11, 2017) Note: Lightning Surge will now display its effect when cast on Forts and Keeps.
- (Patch May 31, 2017) Note: Fixed an issue in which Lightning Surge dealt less damage than intended to enemy Heroes hit between Alarak and his primary target.
- (Patch May 16, 2017) Note: Mana cost reduced from 30 to 25; Damage reduced from 100 to 62; Adjusted Functionality: Enemies hit by the center of the beam now take 100% bonus damage, Healing is no longer based on the amount of damage done to enemy Heroes, Enemy Heroes hit now heal Alarak for 70 Health.
- (Patch November 15, 2016) Note: Range increased by roughly 10%.; Slightly reduced the likelihood that players will receive Specialist choices during Shuffle Pick when playing an Arena Brawl.; Changing Heroes of the Storm’s text language settings will no longer prevent Lightning Surge visual effects from displaying.
- (Patch September 27, 2016) Note: Mana cost reduced from 40 to 30; Damage increased from 90 to 100; Width increased by 50%.
- (Patch September 13, 2016) Note: Added.