Leoric, the Skeleton King is a warrior hero from the Diablo franchise. He is a slow-moving front-line warrior that never truly dies, haunting the battlefield as a ghost before reforming on the field.
Madness. Betrayal. Death. These are the legacy of the Black King Leoric's reign. Driven to madness by the spirit of Diablo, Leoric brought untold suffering on his people. Even in death there was no release for the Skeleton King.
Heroic Abilities Edit
Cooldown: 50 seconds
Create an unpathable tomb in front of you for 4 seconds.
Cooldown: 80 seconds
Become Unstoppable and swing your mace three times, healing yourself for 7% of your maximum Health for each enemy Hero hit and dealing damage.
Hero level 10, 10,000 gold
Quotes and Facts Edit
See also: Leoric quotations
Leoric was under consideration for inclusion as early as 2011. The idea of having a character that didn’t die was one the team looked at - Malthael was considered, but they ultimately settled on Leoric.
Related Content Edit
- (Patch May 17, 2016) Note: Health increased from 2373 (+4% per level) to 2468 (+4% per level).; Health Regeneration increased from approximately 4.95 (+4% per level) to 5.14 (+4% per level).
- (Patch February 2, 2016) Note: Murky and Leoric have received unique death sound effects.
- ↑ 2013-11-09, Heroes Skin Showcase - Heroes of the Storm - Blizzcon 2013. YouTube, accessed on 2013-12-01
- ↑ 2011-10-23, BlizzCon 2011 - Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm and Blizzard DOTA - Art & Technology Panel (Full). YouTube, accessed on 2011-11-07
- ↑ 2015-06-17, E3 Expo 2015 – Heroes of the Storm: Eternal Conflict Expansion. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-06-23
|Heroes of the Storm|