The following is a list of quotations from Kharazim:
- "The gods have favoured you with wisdom." (upon purchase)
- "Ytar guide my path!" (upon selection)
- "Where does your path lead?"
- "I serve the Patriarchs of Ivgorod, chosen by the one-thousand and one gods."
- Interactions at the start of the game
- "I am honored to serve the Heavens once more."
- "We bring order to all things."
- "Hmm... Two of us are here, have the minions of Hell grown stronger?"
- "We will defeat them nonetheless."
- "There is much for us to settle once this battle is over, demon."
- "It is best if we do not speak."
- "Is there no rest for you, mad king?"
- "I leave the pain of death to you."
- "What creature is this? Hmm... perhaps you're from Skovos.
- "You speak as a bubbling river, hmhm, delightful."
- Being healed by a teammate
- "I have been healed."
- "My injuries are less severe."
- "Aah, my thanks to you, healer."
- Noticing an injured teammate
- "You require healing."
- "Visit the healing fountain, before you visit the god of death."
- Assisting against mercenaries
- "I shall aid you."
- "I will help!"
- Congratulating on a kill
- "Ah, very good!"
- "Boldly done!"
- "Ha, I approve!"
- "I go."
- "For the glory of Ivgorod."
- "Bring me a challenge."
- "The battle draws near."
- "I welcome a new trial."
- "My mind is clear."
- "The gods are in all things."
- "Where is my foe?"
- "Let us capture this mercenary camp." (pinging mercenaries)
- "This hero must die, it is fated." (pinging an enemy hero)
- "Break beneath the endless tide!"
- "Your flaws are revealed!"
- "The storm breaks!"
- "Your strength fails!"
- "This fight is over!"
- "You shall be defeated!"
- "Your technique is flawed."
- "Your path ends here."
- "Your best was easily defeated."
- "Speak no more, demon!"
- "Terror cannot prevail in this realm."
- "Hm, you are no true monk."
- "Perhaps you will remain dead this time."
- "Even those closest to us may fall to corruption."
- "Return to the hells, abomination!"
- "Alas, friend, you have upset the balance."
- "The gods bid me to continue."
- "My time has not yet come."
- "I serve once more."
- "I had not believed my path would lead me here. But so it has."
- "Meditate first upon your action. Then, you will act with wisdom. Or so I hope."
- "I have traveled many lands, and seen many people. In them, wisdom is as rare as a jewel nestled in a mountain peak."
- "I traveled once with an honest warrior, who believed only lies. A god, who did not believe in her own kind. And a wise ancient who spoke only foolishness."
- "My first breath was drawn under the sign of Ytar, God of the Sun. I wear his rainment, and hear his guidance. I am thankful I was not born under the sign of a lesser god. There are gods of idleness and sloviliness. And many serve them well. Perhaps too well."
- "I do have my own hair, if you must know. I shave it out of piety."
- "I have punched through countless wooden boards, and fasted for days at a time. But the tattoos on my face still hurt the most."
- "My heart is steadfast, my spirit is pure. My mantras are... Consistent."
- "When using the Exploding Palm Technique, always remember one thing—your palm should not actually explode."
- "Empty your mind. Be formless. Shapeless. Like fire. If you put fire into a cup, it burns through the cup. And the table. Even the entire house. Be fire, my friend. Not the cup."
- "I see you serve Solveat, the "God of Poking People Without End". He must be very proud of you."
- "You must defeat Sheng Long to have a chance. And he's been dead for a millennia. Good luck to you."
- "My strikes are fast, like lightning. It is a little bit frightning."
- "The gods strike through me!"
- "Feel the wrath of Ytar!"
- "A thousand and one blessings upon you."
- "The gods give you strength."