Once a Terran ghost with psionic abilities, Sarah Kerrigan was betrayed by her allies and transformed by the ravenous zerg into the indomitable Queen of Blades. Now freed of The Dark God Amon’s corruption, Kerrigan faces a threat that could destroy the galaxy itself.
Heroic Abilities Edit
Cooldown: 120 seconds
Deals 150 (50 + 5 per level) damage per second to nearby enemies. Lasts for 9 seconds.
Cooldown: 80 seconds
Summon an Ultralisk that attacks the target to deal 200 (40 + 8 per level) damage. Attacks splash to nearby enemies for 50% damage. Can reactivate the Ability to retarget the Ultralisk. Lasts for 20 seconds.
Hero level, 10,000 gold
The primal zerg essences within Kerrigan cannot remain static for too long. With every kill, they incorporate their foe's strengths, becoming increasingly deadly...and spikey.
Quotes and Facts Edit
See also: Kerrigan quotations
- Kerrigan's trailer quote is an altered form of her monologue delivered in the intro of Heart of the Swarm.
- A mini-figure of Kerrigan based on her appearance in the game will be released in May, 2015.
- Blizzard DotA
Kerrigan was present in the game as early as its "Blizzard DotA" conception. In this version, she was an individual from the Antiverse. In this reality, she was betrayed by Raynor at New Gettysburg. She willingly embraced infestation by the zerg so that she could battle against the Terran Dominion.
In terms of gameplay, Kerrigan was originally a DPS-type hero. She could use her abilities to kill large numbers of enemy units simultaneously and could surprise enemy heroes with huge bursts of damage. She benefited from intelligence items. She was compared to heroes like Krobelus, Darchow, or Lion from the original DotA.
Kerrigan could originally ride a zergling mount.
- Life: 2+
- Attack: Almost 3
- Abilities: 4
- Speed: 3+
- Force Shield
- Force Wave
- Soul Siphon
- Chain Lightning
Heroes of the StormEdit
''Kerrigan, the Queen of Suffering, rules over her brood of succubi with a fel iron fist. Warlocks foolish enough to summon her will incur a wrath more terrible than any have ever known. (original description)
Related Content Edit
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch May 19, 2016) Note: Kerrigan’s Abilities will no longer receive cooldown reduction for cleave damage dealt to secondary targets of her Basic Attacks after learning the Fury of the Swarm and Bladed Momentum Talents.
- (Patch March 29, 2016) Note: Kerrigan’s prices have been reduced to $6.49 USD and 4,000 Gold.
- (Patch July 21, 2015) Note: The Countess Kerrigan and Mecha Tassadar Skins will now default to their unique Mounts in regular games after they are purchased.
- ↑ Heroes: Kerrigan, Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed on 2014-05-08
- ↑ 2015-02-19, Pre-Order FUNKO Heroes of the Storm Mystery Minis Mini-Figures. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-02-20
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 2010-10-22, Kerrigan. StarCraft Legacy, accessed on 2010-10-22
- ↑ 2011-10-31, Blizzcon 2011: Blizzard DOTA FAQ, Photos, & Video. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2011-11-07
- ↑ StarCraft Legacy staff. 2010-10-22. BlizzCon 2010 StarCraft II Custom Maps and Editor Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2010-10-23.
- ↑ 2011-10-23, BlizzCon 2011 - Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm and Blizzard DOTA - Art & Technology Panel (Full). YouTube, accessed on 2011-11-07
- ↑ 2013-11-09, Heroes Skin Showcase - Heroes of the Storm - Blizzcon 2013. YouTube, accessed on 2013-11-19
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Mike Fahey. 2011-10-24. The Queen of Blades is No Match for the New and Improved Blizzard DOTA. Kotaku. Accessed 2012-05-13.
- ↑ SC2 DotA Kerrigan, StarCraft Legacy. Accessed on 2014-04-01
- ↑ 2015-05-14, We're here for a quick Q&A on the Kael'thas patch. Reddit, accessed on 2015-05-19
External Links Edit
- Kerrigan at HotS Battle.net
- Kerrigan at Starcraft Wiki
- Kerrigan at Wikipedia.org
- Kerrigan at Battle.net
|Heroes of the Storm|