(8/10) (4/10) (6/10) (6/10)
Kerrigan, the Queen of Blades, is an assassin hero from the StarCraft franchise. Kerrigan gains shields by attacking and dealing damage, and can use her wings to swoop up multiple enemies. Until January 4, 2017, Kerrigan could be obtained for free via the Nexus Challenge.
Once a Terran ghost with psionic abilities, Sarah Kerrigan was betrayed by her allies and transformed by the ravenous zerg into the indomitable Queen of Blades. Now freed of The Dark God Amon’s corruption, Kerrigan faces a threat that could destroy the galaxy itself.
Heroic Abilities Edit
- Tier 1, Hero Level 1
- Tier 2, Hero Level 4
- Tier 3, Hero Level 7
- Tier 4, Hero Level 10
- Tier 5, Hero Level 13
- Tier 6, Hero Level 16
- Tier 7, Hero Level 20
Kerrigan, the Queen of Suffering, rules over her brood of succubi with a fel iron fist. Warlocks brash enough to summon her risk facing her terrible vengeance.
Hero level, 10,000 gold
The primal zerg essences within Kerrigan cannot remain static for too long. With every kill, they incorporate their foe's strengths, becoming increasingly deadly...and spikey.
- Kerrigan's trailer quote is an altered form of her monologue delivered in the intro of Heart of the Swarm.
- A mini-figure of Kerrigan based on her appearance in the game was released in May, 2015.
Kerrigan was conceived within the first two years of the game's development.
- Blizzard DotA
In 2010, Kerrigan was present in the game as early as its "Blizzard DotA" conception. In this version, she was an individual from the Antiverse. In this reality, she was betrayed by Raynor at New Gettysburg. She willingly embraced infestation by the zerg so that she could battle against the Terran Dominion.
In terms of gameplay, Kerrigan was originally a DPS-type hero. She could use her abilities to kill large numbers of enemy units simultaneously and could surprise enemy heroes with huge bursts of damage. She benefited from intelligence items. She was compared to heroes like Krobelus, Darchow, or Lion from the original DotA.
Kerrigan could originally ride a zergling mount.
- Life: 2+
- Attack: Almost 3
- Abilities: 4
- Speed: 3+
- Force Shield
- Force Wave
- Soul Siphon
- Chain Lightning
Heroes of the StormEdit
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch March 14, 2017) Note: The Countess Kerrigan skin now plays animations while Maelstrom is active.
- (Patch September 13, 2016) Note: Queen of Ghosts skin added.
- (Patch July 27, 2016) Note: Base Health decreased from 1848 to 1680; Base Health Regeneration decreased from 3.95 to 3.64 per second.
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: Base Health increased from 1680 to 1848; Health Regen increased from 3.5 to 3.8 per second; Base Attack damage increased from 109 to 120.
- (Patch May 19, 2016) Note: Kerrigan’s Abilities will no longer receive cooldown reduction for cleave damage dealt to secondary targets of her Basic Attacks after learning the Fury of the Swarm and Bladed Momentum Talents.
- (Patch March 29, 2016) Note: Kerrigan’s prices have been reduced to $6.49 USD and 4,000 Gold.
- (Patch July 21, 2015) Note: The Countess Kerrigan and Mecha Tassadar Skins will now default to their unique Mounts in regular games after they are purchased.
- ↑ Heroes: Kerrigan, Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed on 2014-05-08
- ↑ 2015-02-19, Pre-Order FUNKO Heroes of the Storm Mystery Minis Mini-Figures. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-02-20
- ↑ 2016-11-21, BlizzCon 2016 Heroes of the Storm Deep Dive Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2016-11-21
- ↑ 2016-07-14, Dustin Browder's Twitter. Accessed on 2016-08-23
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 2010-10-22, Kerrigan. StarCraft Legacy, accessed on 2010-10-22
- ↑ 2011-10-31, Blizzcon 2011: Blizzard DOTA FAQ, Photos, & Video. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2011-11-07
- ↑ StarCraft Legacy staff. 2010-10-22. BlizzCon 2010 StarCraft II Custom Maps and Editor Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2010-10-23.
- ↑ 2011-10-23, BlizzCon 2011 - Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm and Blizzard DOTA - Art & Technology Panel (Full). YouTube, accessed on 2011-11-07
- ↑ 2013-11-09, Heroes Skin Showcase - Heroes of the Storm - Blizzcon 2013. YouTube, accessed on 2013-11-19
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Mike Fahey. 2011-10-24. The Queen of Blades is No Match for the New and Improved Blizzard DOTA. Kotaku. Accessed 2012-05-13.
- ↑ SC2 DotA Kerrigan, StarCraft Legacy. Accessed on 2014-04-01
- ↑ 2015-05-14, We're here for a quick Q&A on the Kael'thas patch. Reddit, accessed on 2015-05-19