Queen of Blades
|Attacks per second||1.25|
|Regen (per second)||1.664|
|Regen (per second)||3|
Once a Terran ghost with psionic abilities, Sarah Kerrigan was betrayed by her allies and transformed by the ravenous zerg into the indomitable Queen of Blades. Now freed of The Dark God Amon’s corruption, Kerrigan faces a threat that could destroy the galaxy itself.
|Q||8s||Leap to a target, dealing 50 (+ 20 per level) damage. If this kills the target, its cooldown is instantly reset.|
|W||AoE||12s||Deals 110 (+ 22 per level) damage to enemies within the target area, stunning them for 1 second.|
|E||Cone||8s||Pulls enemies within the target area towards you, dealing 50 (+ 13 per level) damage.|
|Passive|| Gain 10% of damage dealt from Basic Attacks and Abilities as Shields for 6 seconds. Shield amount gained doubled against Heroes.|
Current maximum: 200
Heroic Abilities Edit
|R||120s||Deals 50 (+ 5 per level) damage per second to nearby enemies. Lasts for 9 seconds.|
|R||80s||Summons an Ultralisk that attacks the target to deal 40 (+ 8 per level) damage. Attacks splash to nearby enemies for 50% damage. Lasts for 20 seconds.|
Quotes and Facts Edit
See also: Kerrigan quotations
- Kerrigan's trailer quote is an altered form of her monologue delivered in the intro of Heart of the Swarm.
- A mini-figure of Kerrigan based on her appearance in the game will be released in May, 2015.
Kerrigan was present in the game as earlier as its "Blizzard DotA" conception. In this version, she was an individual from the Antiverse. In this reality, she was betrayed by Raynor at New Gettysburg. She willingly embraced infestation by the zerg so that she could battle against the Terran Dominion.
In terms of gameplay, Kerrigan was originally a DPS-type hero. She could use her abilities to kill large numbers of enemy units simultaneously and could surprise enemy heroes with huge bursts of damage. She benefited from intelligence items. She was compared to heroes like Krobelus, Darchow, or Lion from the original DotA.
Kerrigan could originally ride a zergling mount.
- Life: 2+
- Attack: Almost 3
- Abilities: 4
- Speed: 3+
- Force Shield
- Force Wave
- Soul Siphon
- Chain Lightning
Heroes of the StormEdit
Related Content Edit
- ↑ Heroes: Kerrigan, Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed on 2014-05-08
- ↑ 2015-02-19, Pre-Order FUNKO Heroes of the Storm Mystery Minis Mini-Figures. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-02-20
- ↑ 2014-03-12, Heroes of the Storm Developer Q&A Part 3 (Feb 20, 2014) – Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-06-18
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 2010-10-22, Kerrigan. StarCraft Legacy, accessed on 2010-10-22
- ↑ 2011-10-31, Blizzcon 2011: Blizzard DOTA FAQ, Photos, & Video. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2011-11-07
- ↑ StarCraft Legacy staff. 2010-10-22. BlizzCon 2010 StarCraft II Custom Maps and Editor Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2010-10-23.
- ↑ 2011-10-23, BlizzCon 2011 - Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm and Blizzard DOTA - Art & Technology Panel (Full). YouTube, accessed on 2011-11-07
- ↑ 2013-11-09, Heroes Skin Showcase - Heroes of the Storm - Blizzcon 2013. YouTube, accessed on 2013-11-19
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Mike Fahey. 2011-10-24. The Queen of Blades is No Match for the New and Improved Blizzard DOTA. Kotaku. Accessed 2012-05-13.
- ↑ SC2 DotA Kerrigan, StarCraft Legacy. Accessed on 2014-04-01
- ↑ 2015-05-14, We're here for a quick Q&A on the Kael'thas patch. Reddit, accessed on 2015-05-19
|Heroes of the Storm|