Patch changes Edit
- (Patch March 14, 2017) Note: Damage increased from 100 to 150; Splash Damage increased from 50 to 75.
- (Patch August 24, 2016) Note: Cooldown reduced from 80 to 70 seconds.
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: Casting Judgment on an enemy just as the target is killed will no longer teleport Tyrael to the enemy safe zone.
- (Patch June 14, 2016) Note: Mana cost reduced from 100 to 80.
- (Patch August 18, 2015) Note: Received new art or additional visual polish.; Casting time increased from 0.5 to 0.75 seconds; Judgment’s target is now briefly revealed upon casting; New art has been added that will better notify the target of an incoming Judgment; The distance that an enemy targeted by Judgment must travel beyond the Ability’s maximum cast range in order to interrupt it has been increased by 66%.; Tyrael will no longer fly to the enemy Hall of Storms if his Judgment target is killed before the Ability completes.; Fixed an issue that could occasionally cause Tyrael's Judgment to fail to cast properly on the intended target.; Tyrael's Judgment will no longer affect Heroes inside Zagara's Devouring Maw.; Heroes that are struck by Tyrael’s Judgment and another knockback effect, such as The Butcher’s Ruthless Onslaught, in rapid succession will no longer be pushed farther than intended.
- (Patch July 21, 2015) Note: Can no longer be cast on non-Heroic targets.