- Map description(src)
Infernal Shrines is a three-lane Diablo-themed battleground featuring three shrines that will periodically gather power. Teams can unleash this power by activating a shrine, defeating its guardians, and summoning a devastating Punisher to fight for them. These powerful bosses will spawn with one of three deadly affixes—Arcane, Frozen, or Mortar— and will hunt down nearby enemy heroes as well as pushing the lane closest to their shrine.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch September 26, 2017) Note: Impaler and Trooper Camps - Early game health has been slightly decreased; Base damage and scaling values have been increased by roughly 50%; Defender Mercenaries can no longer be affected by displacements effects.
- (Patch January 4, 2017) Note: Fixed an animation pop affecting Towers on the Heaven side of Diablo-themed Battlegrounds.; Fixed an issue that could prevent the Core on the Hell side of Battlefield of Eternity and Infernal Shrines from playing certain attack sounds.
- (Patch October 18, 2016) Note: Fallen Shaman Mercenaries will now prioritize attacking enemy Structures over Walls.
- (Patch February 2, 2016) Note: The minimap now more clearly indicates when a Shrine is ready to activate; Arcane Punisher: Arcane Sentry damage reduced by 20%.
- (Patch November 17, 2015) Note: Fixed an issue that prevented Hero vision radiuses from displaying on Infernal Shrines and Battlefield of Eternity minimaps.
- (Patch October 6, 2015) Note: Skeletal Defender Health will now properly scale over time on the Infernal Shrines Battleground.; Fixed an issue that allowed Punishers to attack structures while enraged on the Infernal Shrines Battleground.
- (Patch August 18, 2015) Note: Additional new music tracks have been added for the Infernal Shrines Battleground.