- The bounce damage prefers Heroic targets.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch November 1, 2017) Note: Primary damage reduced from 151 to 140; Secondary (bounce) damage reduced from 86 to 80.
- (Patch September 26, 2017) Note: Enemy Heroes who were broken out of Stealth by Hungering Arrow can now correctly be hit by subsequent Hungering Arrow strikes.
- (Patch January 27, 2017) Note: Hungering Arrows after the first will no longer fail to deal damage when cast multiple times on the same target.
- (Patch September 27, 2016) Note: Increased base damage from 140 to 151; Bounce damage increased from 80 to 86.
- (Patch September 13, 2016) Note: Cooldown reduced from 14 to 10 seconds; Range increased by roughly 10%; No longer tracks to nearby units if Hungering Arrow does not directly impact a target; Initial damage reduced from 167 to 140; Bounce damage reduced from 84 to 80; Bounces now prefer Heroic targets.