- Hook targets allied Heroes by default. This functionality can be toggled on and off through the “Helping Hand” button. (Default hotkey: 1).
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch March 27, 2018) Note: Hook visual effects will no longer persist indefinitely if the target is thrown by Garrosh’s Wrecking Ball while being pulled toward Stitches.
- (Patch September 5, 2017) Note: Hook will now cancel abilities that can be channeled while moving, such as Azmodan’s All Shall Burn.
- (Patch June 13, 2017) Note: Hook can no longer pull Stealthed enemy Heroes through allied Gates.
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: Hook can now target allied Heroes by default. This functionality can be toggled on and off through a new “Helping Hand” button. (Default hotkey: 1).; Hook will now properly pull its target over unpathable areas of terrain, even if the enemy it strikes had been launched by another Ability.
- (Patch October 6, 2015) Note: Hook: Stitches will no longer become briefly unresponsive after casting Hook on a target that has just died.
- (Patch August 18, 2015) Note: Fixed an issue that could cause Stitches’ Hook to become visually stuck to an enemy Hero and fail to pull the target under certain circumstances.