- Holo Decoy is able to pick up coins, seeds, and skulls for Nova and thus allows a safer way to steal.
- They can use basic attacks against monsters and mercenaries. After learning , can use basic attacks against minions.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch January 24, 2017) Note: The Holo Decoy’s Pinning Shot will no longer reset Nova’s Covert Ops Talent stacks.
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: Holo Decoys can now use Basic Attacks against enemy Monsters and Mercenaries. After taking the Lethal Decoy Talent, Holo Decoys will also be able to use Basic Attacks against enemy Minions.; Will no longer receive an Invulnerability overlay on-screen if a Holo Decoy is affected by Tyrael’s Sanctification, but Nova herself is outside its area of effect.
- (Patch May 17, 2016) Note: Fixed an issue that caused Nova’s Holo Decoys to deal more damage than intended after learning the Anti-Armor Shells Talent.; Enemies will now be able to more easily distinguish Nova's Holo Decoys from the real Nova when the Decoys are revealed.
- (Patch July 21, 2015) Note: Nova’s allies will now see Minion-sized Health bars for her Holo Decoys.