- Hearthstones are items present in World of Warcraft. They allow teleportation to any home place.
- There is also a Blizzard Entertainment game named Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch May 9, 2018) Note: Fixed an issue in which certain Hero Abilities would not interrupt Hearthstone Channeling.
- (Patch March 27, 2018) Note: Heroes will no longer leave a behind a “ghost” that fades away after casting Hearthstone.
- (Patch May 16, 2017) Note: Using Hearthstone (Default: B) will no longer automatically snap the camera back to the allied Hall of Storms unless Camera Lock is enabled (Default: L).
- (Patch February 14, 2017) Note: For Samuro, Shift-queueing Hearthstone will no longer break Stealth until Hearthstone begins casting.
- (Patch November 17, 2015) Note: The minimap will now visually indicate when allied Heroes are using Hearthstone to return to the Hall of Storms.; Additionally, a chat message will be displayed whenever an ally activates Hearthstone.This message will not display more than once every 10 seconds.