Patch changes Edit
- (Patch October 17, 2017) Note: Mana cost decreased from 80 to 60.
- (Patch September 5, 2017) Note: Haymaker will now properly knock back and damage secondary targets in its path.
- (Patch April 19, 2016) Note: Players will no longer occasionally become locked out of issuing further commands to their Hero after being hit by Muradin’s Haymaker with the Grand Slam Talent.
- (Patch April 12, 2016) Note: Damage dealt to secondary targets increased from 25% to 100% damage of Haymaker’s primary target damage.
- (Patch October 6, 2015) Note: Haymaker has received improvements which should help it feel more responsive to cast.