(8/10) (3/10) (5/10) (6/10)
Gul'dan is a playable hero character from the Warcraft series. Abandoning the ways of shamanism, Gul'dan entered a pact with the demon lord Kil'jaeden and betrayed his people in exchange for limitless power. But it came at a great cost: Gul'dan must sacrifice part of his own life force to fuel his destructive fel magics. With the orcish Horde under his master's thrall, both Draenor and Azeroth nearly fell into his grasp. Now, Gul'dan is set to spread his corruption across the Nexus!
Indebted to a demonic lord and pitted against the mentor he betrayed, Gul’dan is one of a handful of fel orcs on Draenor, his visage and shamanic power twisted balefully by demonic communion. The outcasts he leads, the Stormreaver clan, now fight to wrest their “rightful” place in the Iron Horde from Gul’dan’s former master Ner’zhul . . . and to tempt a great army of orcs into infernal corruption.
Gameplay Summary Edit
Heroic Abilities Edit
- Tier 1, Hero Level 1
- Tier 2, Hero Level 4
- Tier 3, Hero Level 7
- Tier 4, Hero Level 10
- Tier 5, Hero Level 13
- Tier 6, Hero Level 16
- Tier 7, Hero Level 20
Talent Builds Edit
Effective against Edit
Effective foes Edit
- Darkness Incarnate (base)
|Darkness Incarnate||First War||Legion|
- Shadow Council 100
- With his deception complete, Gul'dan need no longer hide his face Beneath a cowl. He is Darkness Incarnate, and all of the Nexus shall behold his true power in the war between shadow and light.
|Shadow Council||Chaos||Mag'har||Wretched 150|
- Balespider 400
- The Balespider's Burning Vestments were woven from the cinderwebs of the Red Widow, Beth'tilac. Only by enduring the flames of the Firelands can a Warlock know its searing embrace.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch September 5, 2017) Note: Wretched Shadow Council Gul'dan skin added.
- (Patch April 4, 2017) Note: Radius adjusted to better match actual model size.
- (Patch August 9, 2016) Note: Voiceover that plays on purchasing Gul'dan will no longer be cut short in the Taiwanese client.
- (Patch July 27, 2016) Note: Base Health increased from 1650 to 1700; Health Regen increased from 3.44 to 3.54.
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: Added.
- ↑ 2014-11-25, Heroes of the Storm Data Mining: 37 New Heroes and Kill Voiceovers Preview. 2p.com, accessed on 2015-05-01
- ↑ 2015-11-06, Heroes of the Storm – Hero Deep Dive | Summary. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-11-09
- ↑ 2016-06-14, Heroes of the Storm – Medivh Trailer. YouTube, accessed on 2016-07-03
- ↑ Buy Warcraft on Blu-Ray and DVD, Get Three Epic Digital Loot Drops