Related Content Edit
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch October 11, 2017) Note: Fixed an issue that drastically reduced the attack range of Feral Lunge.
- (Patch February 14, 2017) Note: Will no longer be pulled out of Ghost Wolf form upon dealing damage via an allied Ragnaros’s Blast Wave.
- (Patch January 24, 2017) Note: Fixed several issues affecting Rehgar’s pathing while attempting to attack in Ghost Wolf form.; Becoming Rooted while attacking an enemy from maximum lunge range in Ghost Wolf form will no longer cause Rehgar to continue the lunge when the Root effect expires.; Fixed an issue causing Rehgar to become stuck in an attack animation when attempting to attack a moving Medivac Dropship while in wolf form.; Fixed an issue causing Rehgar to exit wolf form if he deals damage with a Ragnaros Blast Wave.
- (Patch September 13, 2016) Note: Movement Speed reduced from 30% to 20%.
- (Patch May 17, 2016) Note: Heroes with unique Mount Abilities have received updated Mount button art.
- (Patch March 29, 2016) Note: Rehgar’s Ghost Wolf form will now more closely match his Skins and Skin Variations in-game.
- (Patch February 10, 2016) Note: Basic Attack damage bonus reduced from 100% to 75%.
- (Patch February 2, 2016) Note: Basic Attacks while in Ghost Wolf form now gain the effects of Feral Lunge, causing Rehgar to lunge toward the target, dealing 100% bonus damage; Casting Bloodlust no longer causes Rehgar to leave Ghost Wolf form.