The Garden Arena is one of the scenarios available for Heroes Brawl in Heroes of the Storm. The goal of this arena is to collect 100 seeds from the Garden Terror spawned in the middle of the arena. Teams must work against the Terror and the opposing team.
- On the "day phase" map, there is a lot of faire-type activity and a very interactive stand of spectators that respond to hero actions, including kills.
- On the "night phase" map, tentacled terrors can be seen, and there are a lower amount of spectators.
- The "underground" map has noticeable stalactites and underground rivers and pools.
- Choose from one of three randomly selected Heroes before entering the Arena. Be quick about it though, you only have 30 seconds to choose!
- Everyone will begin the round at level 10 and will be asked to choose a Heroic Ability. No other talents will be available.
- During each round, slay the enemy team’s Heroes and capture Seeds from the Garden Terror and its Shamblers.
- The first team to gather 100 Seeds wins the round!
- The first team to win two rounds will claim victory!
Complete three matches of Garden Arena to earn 1,000 Gold and the following portrait:
- Concept art
|Heroes Brawls of the Week|
|Bloodlust Brawl ● Blackheart's Revenge ● Braxis Outpost ● Garden Arena ● Ghost Protocol ● Hammer Time ● Heroes of the Stars ● Lost Cavern ● Mage Wars ● Punisher Arena ● Silver City ● Snow Brawl ● Temple Arena ● The Mines Reopen|