The following is a list of quotations from Falstad.
- "Are ye ready to show them buggers what a couple a' dwarves can do?"
- "Sounds fun. I'm in!"
- "Well, would ya look at that? It's a baby murloc, yes it is...what are ye doin' here?"
- "Heh. And they say my accent's thick."
- "And then he says: isn't Falstad dead?"
- "I'll take me Stormhammer any day of the week."
- "What on Azeroth was that thing?"
- "No, bull."
- "What's wrong, Muradin? Didn'tcha learn how ta duck?"
- "Stormhammer: 1, Doomhammer: 0"
- "What's the point of those fancy wings if ya can't use 'em?"
- Moira (NYI)
- "Best choice you ever made, buddy." (upon purchase)
- "I’m yer’ dwarf!”
- The wind at ma’ back, and a monster ‘tween my legs! Err..."
These lines can be heard if Falstad is clicked repeatedly. References made within the lines are linked to the point of reference:
- "Do a barrel role, eh?"
- (fart noises) "Ewww! Man alive, Swiftwing! Did you eat a ghoul again?”
- (Upset stomach rumbling) "Look out below, we’ve got a sick gryphon here!"
- "It’s nice ta’ get out of Ironforge. I dunna’ how those Bronzebeards can stand that cave.”
- "Rumors of me death have been greatly exaggerated."
- "Um, you didn't happen to see a little guy in a red shirt around here, did ‘ya? He’s always watchin’ me..."
- "In my day, it took serious dedication to ride a gryphon. Nowadays, even gnomes are doing it!”
- "Thank you for flying Wildhammer Aerie-lines. Your in-flight entertainment today will be The Perfect Storm-Hammer."
- "Flight attendant, me mug is empty!"
- "(coughing) Damn feathers!"
- "Yeah, Alex! What's up with that, eh?"
- "Honestly, I'm just amazed Swiftwing can keep this up. I mean - flap, flap, flap, flap - it never stops!"
- ↑ 2015-11-25, Heroes of the Storm Data Mining: 37 New Heroes and Kill Voiceovers Preview. 2p.com, accessed on 2015-05-01