The Power of the Horde incarnated by brutal rhythms and blistering guitar riffs into the form of the most Elite Tauren Chieftain to ever headbang across the surface of Azeroth. Don't bother putting on socks. He's just going to rock them off anyways.
Elite Tauren Chieftain (abbreviated for simplicity as ETC), previously: Level 90 Elite Tauren Chieftain, 'The Artists Formerly Known as Level 80 Elite Tauren Chieftain ('TAFKAL80ETC), Level 80 Elite Tauren Chieftain (L80ETC), Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftain (L70ETC), Level 60 Elite Tauren Chieftain (L60ETC), and originally Tenth Level Tauren Chieftain (L10TC), is an American band composed of employees of Blizzard Entertainment.
The band's virtual alter ego, The Tauren Chieftains, appear in World of Warcraft as a band comprised of members of the Horde, and retain the logo used by the Level 70 Elite incarnation of the real-life band. Their gimmick revolves around writing content that is based on mainly subjects related to the Warcraft universe, though they have more recently extended into StarCraft and Diablo lore as well.
The band debuted in 2003 with their first song, "Power of the Horde", which was featured in the credits of Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.
Gameplay Summary Edit
- Extraordinary in disrupting setup of enemy heroes
- Powerful in engage and escape
- Can halt pursuits or enemy escapes
- Decent self sustain thanks to and
- provides quick return and is a game changer
- is one of the best crowd control in the game
- Requires constant exposure to enemies
- Poor damage towards heroes
- Low health pool as warrior
Heroic Abilities Edit
Tier 1, Hero Level 1 Edit
Tier 2, Hero Level 4 Edit
Tier 3, Hero Level 7 Edit
Tier 4, Hero Level 10 Edit
Tier 5, Hero Level 13 Edit
Tier 6, Hero Level 16 Edit
Tier 7, Hero Level 20 Edit
Talent Builds Edit
Effective against Edit
Effective foes Edit
- Rock God (base)
- Glam Metal 100
- The Elite Tauren Chieftan has been rocking the world for a long time, man. He's seen fashions come and fashions go, but neon pants and feathered hair? Those are forever.
|Black Metal||Furious||Gold & Black|
- Pure Country 400
- After E.T.C's pickup truck broke down and his dog died there was really only one thing left for him to do-- go country! Time to bring a whole new meaning to cowboy.
- Features themed abilities.
- L800 400
- Even in the far flung future of 2504, Level 800 Elite Tauren Chieftain is still 'terran up the night.
- This skin is related to the StarCraft themed-skins. Features themed abilities.
- El Mariachi 600
- This mysterious wandering mariachi holds no allegiance other than to his music. Rudos and tecnicos alike have learned to fear the beautiful sound of guitar wafting in the air... if only because of the pain that follows in its wake.
E.T.C. was conceived within the first two years of the game's development.
- "Elite Tauren Chieftain" is the name of a real-life band comprised of Blizzard employees. Its members include Samwise Didier, Alan Dabiri, and Chris Sigaty.
- In previous versions of Heroes of the Storm, L80ETC was present—a similar representation, but a tauren marine instead.
- A 2UP figure of E.T.C. became available in 2015, based on his appearance in Heroes of the Storm.
- (Patch August 8, 2017) Note: L800 E.T.C., Angelic L800 E.T.C., Horde L800 E.T.C., Jungle L800 E.T.C., Shock L800 E.T.C., Spectre L800 E.T.C. skins added.
- (Patch May 31, 2017) Note: Attack Speed increased from 1 to 1.25 attacks per second.
- (Patch April 20, 2017) Note: Health increased from 2100 to 2180; Health Regeneration increased from 4.375 to 4.543.
- (Patch April 4, 2017) Note: Radius adjusted to better match actual model size.; Health reduced from 2428 to 2100; Health Regeneration reduced from 5.06 to 4.37.
- (Patch November 10, 2016) Note: Maximum Base Health decreased from 2556 to 2428; Base Health Regen from 5.32 to 5.06.
- (Patch October 18, 2016) Note: Received additional facial animation polish.; Received custom Hearthstone animations.
- (Patch May 17, 2016) Note: Adjusted the positioning of a spike at the base of Master E.T.C.’s guitar.
- (Patch October 6, 2015) Note: Health increased from 1040 (+240 per level) to 1050 (+250 per level).
- ↑ 2016-11-21, BlizzCon 2016 Heroes of the Storm Deep Dive Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2016-11-21
- ↑ 2013-12-11, BlizzCon 2013 – Heroes of the Storm Overview Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-04-25
- ↑ StarCraft Legacy staff. 2010-10-22. BlizzCon 2010 StarCraft II Custom Maps and Editor Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2010-10-23.
- ↑ 2015-02-14, Toy Fair NY 2015 NECA Heroes of the Storm Action Figures Photos. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-02-15