(4/10) (6/10) (9/10) (3/10)
Elite Tauren Chieftain, Rock God, or ETC for short, is a medium difficulty melee warrior. Aside from the amazing ability to wield five guitars and a keytar at once, ETC's greatest talent is to leap anywhere on the battlefield, making him extremely mobile despite being a hulking mass of hairy muscle. He's able to knock around and stun enemies with guitar solos and, if he plays a particularly sweet tune, he can buff his friends.
The Power of the Horde incarnated by brutal rhythms and blistering guitar riffs into the form of the most elite tauren chieftain to ever headbang across the surface of Azeroth. Don't bother putting on socks. He's just going to rock them off anyways.
Heroic Abilities Edit
- Tier 1, Hero Level 1
- Tier 2, Hero Level 4
- Tier 3, Hero Level 7
- Tier 4, Hero Level 10
- Tier 5, Hero Level 13
- Tier 6, Hero Level 16
- Tier 7, Hero Level 20
ETC was conceived within the first two years of the game's development.
Quotes and Facts Edit
- See also: Elite Tauren Chieftain quotations
- "Elite Tauren Chieftain" is the name of a real-life band comprised of Blizzard employees. Its members include Samwise Didier, Alan Dabiri, and Chris Sigaty.
- In previous versions of Heroes of the Storm, L80ETC was present—a similar representation, but a tauren marine instead.
- A 2UP figure of ETC will be available in 2015, based on his appearance in Heroes of the Storm.
- (Patch April 20, 2017) Note: Health increased from 2100 to 2180; Health Regeneration increased from 4.375 to 4.543.
- (Patch April 4, 2017) Note: Radius adjusted to better match actual model size.; Health reduced from 2428 to 2100; Health Regeneration reduced from 5.06 to 4.37.
- (Patch November 10, 2016) Note: Maximum Base Health decreased from 2556 to 2428; Base Health Regen from 5.32 to 5.06.
- (Patch October 18, 2016) Note: Received additional facial animation polish.; Received custom Hearthstone animations.
- (Patch May 17, 2016) Note: Adjusted the positioning of a spike at the base of Master E.T.C.’s guitar.
- (Patch October 6, 2015) Note: Health increased from 1040 (+240 per level) to 1050 (+250 per level).
- ↑ 2016-11-21, BlizzCon 2016 Heroes of the Storm Deep Dive Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2016-11-21
- ↑ 2013-12-11, BlizzCon 2013 – Heroes of the Storm Overview Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-04-25
- ↑ StarCraft Legacy staff. 2010-10-22. BlizzCon 2010 StarCraft II Custom Maps and Editor Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2010-10-23.
- ↑ 2015-02-14, Toy Fair NY 2015 NECA Heroes of the Storm Action Figures Photos. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-02-15