The Dragon Knight is an available summon in Dragon Shire. It can be awakened by a team possessing both sets of obelisks and channeling into the Dragon Altar. A hero can then become the Dragon Knight. The Dragon Knight form lasts for a couple of minutes and grants the hero a massive power boost. It cannot be targeted by allied talents or abilities.
The Dragon Knight deals double damage to minions and has a base health of 9300.
|Flame Breath||Breathes fire towards the target area, burning enemies for 85 damage and leaves a patch of fire on the ground dealing damage over 2 seconds.|
|Savage Charge||Charge an enemy Hero to knock them back and deal 450 damage.|
|Trait: Rubble Maker||Doubles damage against sturctures. Reduces damage from structures by 60%. Stuns, slows, silences, polymorphs, and roots against you have 50% decreased durations. Reduces the duration of Blinds by 50%. The Dragon Knight explodes upon death, knocking back nearby enemies.|
See also: Dragon Knight quotations
- Regeneration Globes do not heal Dragon Knights.
- Instead, Regeneration Globe effects are applied directly to the Hero inside the Dragon Knight.
- Players within a Dragon Knight can accumulate stacks for Talents such as Seasoned Marksman, Gathering Power, Regeneration Master, etc.
- Immune to Attack Speed slows applied by attacks from enemy Forts and Keeps.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch August 8, 2017) Note: Changes to abilities.
- (Patch June 13, 2017) Note: The Dragon Knight’s Savage Charge Ability will no longer cancel Anub’arak’s Burrow Charge.
- (Patch November 15, 2016) Note: Rubble Maker (Passive) now also reduces the duration of Blinds by 50%.
- (Patch August 9, 2016) Note: The tooltip for the Dragon Knight’s Rubble Maker Trait no longer incorrectly states that it reduces the duration of Silence effects.
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: The Dragon Knight’s Savage Charge can no longer be cast on neutral Siege and Bruiser Mercenaries.
- (Patch May 17, 2016) Note: The Dragon Knight and Garden Terror have received updated Ability button art.
- (Patch March 29, 2016) Note: Now immune to Attack Speed slows applied by attacks from enemy Forts and Keeps; Targets punted by Savage Charge will no longer be stunned after landing.
- (Patch February 2, 2016) Note: Damage reduction from Structures increased from 50% to 60%; Savage Charge (W): Channel time reduced from 1.125 to 0.75 seconds, Cooldown increased from 8 to 10 seconds.; Silences will no longer prevent Heroes from entering a Dragon Knight or Garden Terror.
- (Patch October 20, 2015) Note: Fixed an issue that caused abnormal Hero movement when a Dragon Knight or Garden Terror was killed or expired nearby.
- (Patch October 6, 2015) Note: Regeneration Globes will no longer heal Dragon Knights and Garden Terrors. Instead, Regeneration Globe effects will now be applied directly to the Hero inside the Dragon Knight or Garden Terror. Players within a Dragon Knight or Garden Terror can now also accumulate stacks for Talents such as Seasoned Marksman, Gathering Power, Regeneration Master, etc.
- (Patch July 21, 2015) Note: The range indicator for the Dragon Knight’s Savage Charge has received visual polish.