Patch changes Edit
- (Patch August 23, 2017) Note: Fixed an issue causing some Attack Speed modifier effects, such as Xul’s Cursed Strikes, to persist indefinitely if the effect expired during Dimensional Shift.
- (Patch June 28, 2017) Note: Can no longer use his Basic Attack during Dimensional Shift while in Archon form.
- (Patch January 24, 2017) Note: Cooldown increased from 20 to 30 seconds; Duration increased from 1.5 to 2 seconds; Added Functionality: Now grants 25% Movement Speed for the duration; You can now cancel out of Dimensional Shift early by re-activating the hotkey (Default: E).
- (Patch March 29, 2016) Note: The visual effects for Tassadar’s Dimensional Shift will now properly display if it is cast after breaking the Stealth effect applied by Tyrande’s Shadowstalk.
- (Patch August 18, 2015) Note: Right-clicking Tassadar as he begins using Dimensional Shift will no longer cause the auto-attack reticule to appear while he is invisible.