Diablo is the main antagonist of the Diablo series. He has made a few appearances in the StarCraft and Warcraft series as well. In Heroes of the Storm, Diablo is a warrior-type character, able to jump right into a melee, soaking up damage and dealing it back threefold.
Known in the ancient tongue as Al'Diabolos, the Prime Evil Reincarnate, the Demon Lord Diablo seeks to claim the world of Sanctuary for the Burning Hells. His victims are innumerable, his schemes unknowable, his gender malleable, with his own occupation as an artist of fear having risen to greater prominence since the character was created in 1996 in the first Diablo game.
| Shadow Charge (Q) |
Cooldown: 12 seconds
|Charge an enemy, dealing 206 damage and stunning them for 0.5 seconds. If the enemy collides with terrain, they are stunned for 0.75 seconds instead.|
| Fire Stomp (W) |
Cooldown: 6 seconds
|Unleashes fire waves in all directions that deal 210 damage each.|
| Overpower (E) |
Cooldown: 12 seconds
|Grabs the target and slams it behind Diablo, dealing 160 amage and stunning for 0.25 seconds.|
|Black Soulstone (Passive)|| |
|Gain 10 Souls per Hero killed, or 1 per Minion. For each Soul, gain .15% maximum Health. If you have 100 Souls upon dying, you resurrect in 5 seconds and lose 100 Souls. Maximum 100 Souls.|
Heroic Abilities Edit
| Apocalypse (R) |
Cooldown: 100 seconds
|Create a demonic rune under each enemy Hero on the battleground. After 1.75 seconds the rune explodes dealing 300 damage and stunning for 2 seconds.|
| Lightning Breath (R) |
Cooldown: 60 seconds
|Become Unstoppable while channeling lightning that deals 1760 damage over 4 seconds. The direction of the Lightning changes with your mouse cursor position.|
The government of Neo-Tristram grew overconfident as their experiments yielded more and more nuclear energy. They thought the power of the atom was under their control. They were wrong.
It is with hushed whispers the fishermen of Stormwind speak of the Lord of the Depths. His very name an eternal curse upon any angler foolish enough to speak it aloud: Lurkablo.
Hero level, 10,000 gold
Quotes and Facts Edit
See also: Diablo quotations
- A mini-figure of Diablo based on his appearance in the game was released in May 2015.
Related Content Edit
- (Patch August 18, 2015) Note: Diablo III and Diablo III: Reaper of Souls players who log in to Heroes during the three weeks following the release of today's patch will permanently receive Diablo in Heroes of the Storm.
- ↑ 2013-11-08, BlizzCon 2013 – Heroes of the Storm – Fact Sheet. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2013-11-10
- ↑ 2013-11-10, Blizzcon 2013: Heroes of the Storm - Overview. YouTube, accessed on 2013-12-09
- ↑ 2015-02-19, Pre-Order FUNKO Heroes of the Storm Mystery Minis Mini-Figures. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-02-20
- ↑ 2013-11-11, Heroes of the Storm: Sixen Interviews Dustin Browder. YouTube, accessed on 2013-12-01
- ↑ 2014-05-21, Blizzard set out to make a StarCraft mod, and instead reinvented gaming's most popular genre. Polygon, accessed on 2014-05-22
|Heroes of the Storm|