(5/10) (7/10) (9/10) (5/10)
Diablo is a Melee Warrior Hero and the main antagonist of the Diablo series. He has made a few appearances in the StarCraft and Warcraft series as well. In Heroes of the Storm, Diablo is a warrior-type character, able to jump right into a melee, soaking up damage and dealing it back threefold.
Known in the ancient tongue as Al'Diabolos, the Prime Evil Reincarnate, the Demon Lord Diablo seeks to claim the world of Sanctuary for the Burning Hells. His victims are innumerable, his schemes unknowable, his gender malleable, with his own occupation as an artist of fear having risen to greater prominence since the character was created in 1996 in the first Diablo game.
Gameplay Summary Edit
Heroic Abilities Edit
- Tier 1, Hero Level 1
- Tier 2, Hero Level 4
- Tier 3, Hero Level 7
- Tier 4, Hero Level 10
- Tier 5, Hero Level 13
- Tier 6, Hero Level 16
- Tier 7, Hero Level 20
Talent Builds Edit
Effective against Edit
Effective foes Edit
- Lord of Terror (base)
|Lord of Terror||Visceral||Onyx||Toxic 100|
- Kaijo 100
- The scientists of Tristram Labs had grown overconfident. They believed the power of the atom was finally under their control. They were wrong.
- Iron Diablo 100
- The heroes foolishly believed shattering his soulstone upon the Hellforge would end his reign. Now, adorned with the Hellforge's remnants, he would shatter every bone in their bodies in return.
*Though the spelling is fel in World of Warcraft, fell is the spelling used in Heroes of the Storm for this skin.
- Lurkablo 400
- It is with hushed whispers the fishermen of Stormwind speak of the Lord of the Depths. His very name an eternal curse upon any angler foolish enough to speak it aloud: Lurkablo.
- Prime Evil Diablo 1600
- After twenty years, all seven essences swirled within the Black Soulstone. With Adria's final betrayal, the seven were combined into one, giving rise to a reborn Diablo... the Prime Evil.
|Horrific 2400||Timeless 2400|
- A mini-figure of Diablo based on his appearance in the game was released in May 2015.
Diablo was conceived within the first two years of the game's development.
- (Patch July 11, 2017) Note: Skyborne Archangel Diablo, Horrific Prime Evil Diablo, Timeless Prime Evil Diablo skins added.
- (Patch June 13, 2017) Note: Prime Evil Diablo’s model while no longer freeze in place during its victory animation.
- (Patch April 25, 2017) Note: Prime Evil skin added.; Fixed an issue preventing Diablo from using Basic Attacks against his Overpower target if Overpower was interrupted by Zeratul’s Void Prison.
- (Patch January 24, 2017) Note: Fixed a visual issue affecting Diablo's tail during certain animations.
- (Patch December 20, 2016) Note: Base Maximum Health reduced from 2647 to 2567; Health Regen reduced from 5.52 to 5.35.
- (Patch December 14, 2016) Note: Received updated visual effects and talent icon color tints.
- (Patch December 6, 2016) Note: Diablo's Basic Attack has received responsiveness improvements.
- (Patch October 18, 2016) Note: Diablo has received additional idle animation polish.; Received custom Hearthstone animations.
- (Patch September 27, 2016) Note: Diablo’s prices have been reduced to $3.49 USD and 2,000 Gold.
- (Patch August 18, 2015) Note: Diablo III and Diablo III: Reaper of Souls players who log in to Heroes during the three weeks following the release of today's patch will permanently receive Diablo in Heroes of the Storm.
- ↑ 2013-11-08, BlizzCon 2013 – Heroes of the Storm – Fact Sheet. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2013-11-10
- ↑ 2013-11-10, Blizzcon 2013: Heroes of the Storm - Overview. YouTube, accessed on 2013-12-09
- ↑ 2015-02-19, Pre-Order FUNKO Heroes of the Storm Mystery Minis Mini-Figures. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-02-20
- ↑ 2016-11-21, BlizzCon 2016 Heroes of the Storm Deep Dive Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2016-11-21
- ↑ 2013-11-11, Heroes of the Storm: Sixen Interviews Dustin Browder. YouTube, accessed on 2013-12-01
- ↑ 2014-05-21, Blizzard set out to make a StarCraft mod, and instead reinvented gaming's most popular genre. Polygon, accessed on 2014-05-22
- ↑ 2015-11-06, Heroes of the Storm – Hero Deep Dive | Summary. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-11-09