Corpse Spiders (Q) [Area of Effect]Mana: 50Cooldown: 9 seconds
Deal 50 (+4% per level) damage and create 3 Corpse Spiders that deal 36 (+4% per level) damage. Spiders last for 4 seconds.
- Spiders will fixate on whatever enemies are hit with the jar, dividing their focus among all available targets. Prefers Heroic targets.
- Spiders will only spawn if you hit an enemy with the jar.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch October 11, 2017) Note: Damage increased from 35 to 36.
- (Patch September 5, 2017) Note: The Jar and Spiders spawned by Corpse Spiders have received updated effects in order to increase visual clarity.
- (Patch April 25, 2017) Note: Corpse Spiders will no longer prioritize Kharazim’s Air Ally or Lúcio’s Boombox over enemy Heroes.
- (Patch February 8, 2017) Note: The Corpse Spiders vase will no longer fall through the terrain when the Ability does not hit any enemies at its landing location.
- (Patch December 6, 2016) Note: Missile speed increased by roughly 20%.
- (Patch October 12, 2016) Note: Cooldown reduced from 10 to 9 seconds.
- (Patch September 27, 2016) Note: Significant changes made to ability.
- (Patch October 20, 2015) Note: Nazeebo’s Corpse Spiders and Zombie Wall Abilities will now deal damage to Immortals on the Battlefield of Eternity battleground.
- (Patch October 6, 2015) Note: Corpse Spiders: Spiders attack damage decreased from 10 (+1 per level) to 9.5 (+0.95 per level).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.