The Heroes of the Storm in-game Shop was replaced by the Collection — a central location for purchasing new items, crafting cosmetics using Shards, and browsing and sorting through just about every item in the game.
Within the Collection are found several tabs:
- Switch among item categories using the row of tabs found along the top of your Collection screen.
- Hover the cursor over an item to use the purchasing options available for that item, or to Forge it using Shards. Click Heroes, Skins, Mounts, and Banners to view them in more detail.
- Use the dropdown menus found on each category page to filter items by owned, unowned, release date, and more. Enter keywords in the Search bar to find specific items.
- The Bundles tab has been removed, and all available Bundles will now appear on your Collection’s Featured tab.
- Upon receiving previously unowned items in a Loot Chest, the total number of new items added to your Collection will be displayed on the Collection button in the top navigation bar.
- Additional new item notifications will appear on each category tab in your Collection where a new item can be found, as well as on the sub-category buttons found on the left side of each category page.
- Clear new item notifications by right-clicking the associated category and sub-category buttons in your Collection, and then selecting “Mark items as seen.”
- Alternatively, navigate to each new item manually and hover the cursor over them to clear the notification for that item.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch May 16, 2017) Note: The Collection screen will no longer appear cut off when screen resolution is set to 1280x1024 or 1152x864.; Hovering the cursor over a truncated item name in the Collection will now correctly display a tooltip that states the item’s full name.
- (Patch April 25, 2017) Note: Added.