Cleanse Cooldown: 60 seconds
Activate to make target ally Unstoppable for 1 second. Cannot be cast on yourself.
Tier 3 (Hero Level 7)
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch November 14, 2017) Note: Removed from Li Li.
- (Patch September 5, 2017) Note: Cleanse and similar Talents have received updated effects in order to increase visual clarity.; Removed from Lt. Morales.
- (Patch June 13, 2017) Note: Removed from Malfurion.
- (Patch April 25, 2017) Note: Removed from Uther.
- (Patch March 14, 2017) Note: Received updated visual effects.
- (Patch November 15, 2016) Note: Removed from Kharazim.
- (Patch October 18, 2016) Note: Received updated visual effects.
- (Patch August 9, 2016) Note: Casting Cleanse on an allied Hero as they are being pulled into Devouring Maw will no longer allow them to escape.
- (Patch May 17, 2016) Note: Added to Li Li.
- (Patch January 27, 2016) Note: Tooltip updated to reflect that Cleanse cannot be self-cast.
- (Patch January 20, 2016) Note: This Talent’s functionality has changed significantly; Target ally now becomes Unstoppable for 1 second. Cannot be self-cast. 60 second cooldown.
- (Patch August 18, 2015) Note: No longer makes the target Unstoppable for 1 second; Now adds Relentless to the target for 2 seconds (50% shorter CC duration)
- (Patch July 21, 2015) Note: Added to Malfurion and Rehgar.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.