(9/10) (4/10) (3/10) (5/10)
Chromie is an assassin hero. She was released during the week of May 17, 2016. At first glance, Chromie appears to be an ordinary gnome. In truth, she is Chronormu, Bronze Dragon and a master of time. Chromie uses her powers to control the flow of battle, slowing her enemies or even forcefully displacing them through time. When it comes to temporal manipulation, there’s no problem she can’t solve… with some help from her future self, or course.
Chronormu is a female bronze dragon. As a member of the bronze dragonflight, Chronormu seeks to maintain and restore various timelines of importance in Azeroth's recent history. Her preferred guise when dealing with mortals is Chromie, a charismatic, female gnome.
Heroes first encountered her in Andorhal, the site of some diabolical experiments by the Scourge. But when they started tampering with time, the bronze dragonflight sent Chronormu to investigate. She set up base of operations in the Andorhal inn, creating a time pocket in a single room. There, operating from another time, free of the Scourge's infestation, she could investigate without contaminating the timeline.
Gameplay Summary Edit
Heroic Abilities Edit
- Note: Keep in mind that Chromie earns her talents two levels earlier!
- Tier 1, Hero Level 1
- Tier 2, Hero Level 4
- Tier 3, Hero Level 7
- Tier 4, Hero Level 10
- Tier 5, Hero Level 13
- Tier 6, Hero Level 16
- Tier 7, Hero Level 20
Talent Builds Edit
Effective against Edit
Effective foes Edit
- Keeper of Time (base)
|Keeper of Time||Emerald||Ruby|
- Timewalker 100
- The vestments of a Bronze Dragon are blessed by a power that exists beyond time and space. They are a fragment of both who Chromie was and who she is still yet to be.
- Fel Queen 400
- There are an infinite number of timelines and fixing any of them can be a tricky proposition. But this one where Chromie is Queen of the Fel Drakes? Yeah, that seems worth looking into.
- Dream Genie 400
- Despite their immense magical power, Luxorian genies usually guide and influence mortals by appearing in their dreams. Chromie, however, favors a more direct approach.
- Creepy 150 (Hallow's End event)
- This is definitely the darkest timelines.
- (Patch September 5, 2017) Note: Updated art to coincide with quest system updates.
- (Patch July 11, 2017) Note: Leper Timewalker Chromie skin added.
- (Patch January 4, 2017) Note: Chromie’s Hourglass will no longer appear to flicker after casting Hearthstone while moving.
- (Patch September 27, 2016) Note: Base maximum Health increased from 1260 to 1323; Health regen increased from 2.63 to 2.76.
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: Cancelling Chromie’s dance animation and then restarting it will no longer cause one of her clones to dissipate too early.
- (Patch June 2, 2016) Note: Health increased from 1128 (+4% per level) to 1260 (+4% per level); Health Regeneration increased from 2.4296 (+4% per level) to 2.625 (+4% per level).
- (Patch May 17, 2016) Note: Added.