Cho'gall is a hero in Heroes of the Storm. He is unique in that he is jointly controlled by two players (one controlling "Cho", the Warrior, and the other "Gall", the Assassin). Their abilities are split as such.
- Killing Cho'gall always counts as a double kill.
- Cho'gall counts as two heroes for the purpose of team composition.
- Cho'gall carries his mount around rather than actually riding it. The usual effects apply.
- The player that controls "Cho" has control over his movement and auto-attack. If one player disconnects, the AI takes over.
- Players that attended BlizzCon 2015 or purchased the Virtual Ticket receive Cho'gall for free.
- Only one player needs to own Cho'gall for two friends to play; once four games are won, both players will have access to him in their roster.
- Cho'gall must be picked as a pair.
- Both players will choose talents for their respective head.
- For skins and mounts, both players choose a skin and a mount; the system will randomly select one of the two chosen skins and then select the mount chosen by the player whose skin wasn't chosen.
Cosplay reference kit Edit
Cho'gall was showcased as a character in Heroes of the Storm in 2013. As of December 2014, he was still intended for inclusion, but his release date was unknown. He was revealed as a playable character at BlizzCon 2015.
When designing him, the development team had a number of versions to choose from, ranging from his depiction in Warcraft II to how he appears in World of Warcraft. The Twilight's Hammer was given to Cho'gall at some point during development.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch March 14, 2017) Note: Received updated icon art.
- (Patch July 12, 2016) Note: Fixed an issue causing the Corruptor Cho’gall skin and variations to appear at a lower resolution than intended while using High graphic settings.
- (Patch January 12, 2016) Note: Cho’gall is now available for purchase from the in-game Shop using real money or gold.; The Cho’gall Buddy Brawl Special Event Quests will be disabled in each region as today’s patch is released around the world.
- (Patch December 15, 2015) Note: Basic Attack damage increased from 110 to 120; Base Health increased from 3360 to 3528; Base Health Regeneration increased from 7 to 7.35 per second.
- (Patch November 17, 2015) Note: Added.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 2015-11-06, Heroes of the Storm – Hero Deep Dive | Summary. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-11-09
- ↑ 2013-11-09, Heroes Skin Showcase - Heroes of the Storm - Blizzcon 2013. YouTube, accessed on 2013-12-01
- ↑ 2014-12-05, HEROES OF THE STORM AMA TRANSCRIPT. Blizzpro, accessed on 2014-12-07
- ↑ 2015-12-28, BlizzCon 2015 Heroes of the Storm Deep Dive Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2016-01-03
|Heroes of the Storm|