The following is a list of quotations from Brightwing. Though there are separate voice files for the Luxorian Monkey skin, they are all monkey noises.
- "You are scary creature I am scared of."
- "Woo! Scary voice! Brightwing no like. Things like you should no talk."
- "Brightwing has secret for friend. Does friend know secret?"
- "(giggles) You are my friend and I love you!"
- "Oh, hello, night elf! Hello to you!"
- "Why so sad? You should smile like this! (makes noise)."
- "Hello, friend. I like druids. They are nice."
- "Brightwing fight with Shan'do. This is good thing."
- "Wow. You very pretty."
- "Brightwing like you lots! Please be friend! Oh, please! Oh, please!"
- "Whoooa. Big grub good for eat. I hope so."
- "Brightwing no like icky beetles! Ick! Too crunchy."
- "Why are you so mean, meanie?"
- "Too loud, cow-man. (giggles) Too loud!"
- "Awwww. Druid fall down! Silly druid."
- "You have no mouth. That is weird. You are weird."
- "Ew, you smell very, very badly."
- "You are new friend? Yay. I love you friend." (upon purchase)
- "Fight time!" (upon selection)
- "I like happy things. Like puppies, and rainbows, and...dead enemies."
These lines can be heard if Brightwing is clicked repeatedly. References made within the lines are linked to the point of reference:
- "The Emerald Dream is not a dream and has no emeralds. Ooh, deep thought. Head hurts now."
- "Let us be friends. You don't want to be my enemy."
- "Why poke Brightwing? Ooh! Is it because you want Brightwing to gnaw flesh from finger? (giggles)"
- "I have wings! Isn't that happy making?"
- "I like to smile. (giggle) Do you like to smile? I really like to smile when I kill baddies. (giggles)"
- "You should meet my twin brother Darkwing. He is not very nice."
- "Human words are hard to make together talking for expressing things."
- "I will be very happy to tear you limb from limb if you continue."
- "Flutter, flutter. Flutter, flutter. What? It is fun!"
- "Brightwing going through weird phase right now. (strange noise) There it goes again!"
- "Let us make their insides, outsides."
- "Go away!"
- "Burn! With nature's wrath!"
- "Friends be healed!"
- "Blessing upon friends!"