"This week’s brawl is the Bloodlust Brawl. Embrace your inner beast and lay waste to your enemies with the powers of the Orcish horde!"
- Brawl summary(src)
- Choose from one of three randomly selected heroes before entering the battle on Dragon Shire. Players have 30 seconds to choose. The hero selection pool has been curated to favor non-spell caster heroes since they benefit less from the Bloodlust Buff
- Every 30 seconds, after the gates open, two players on each team gain the effects of Rehgar’s Bloodlust. There is a 15% chance that all Heroes will receive Bloodlust.
- After 17:00, all players gain a permanent Bloodlust.
- The Dragon Knight and all Mercenary camps are permanently under the effects of Bloodlust.
- Be the first team to take down the enemy Core to claim victory
Complete three matches of the Bloodlust Brawl to earn 1,000 Gold and the following portrait:
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch March 14, 2017) Note: The hero selection pool has been curated to favor non-spell caster heroes since they benefit less from the Bloodlust Buff.
|Heroes Brawls of the Week|
|AzmoDUNK ● Bloodlust Brawl ● Blackheart's Revenge ● Braxis Outpost ● Garden Arena ● Ghost Protocol ● Hammer Time ● Heroes of the Stars ● Lost Cavern ● Mage Wars ● Punisher Arena ● Silver City ● Snow Brawl ● Special Delivery ● Temple Arena ● The Mines Reopen|