BlizzCon 2015 was the ninth installment of Blizzard Entertainment's annual BlizzCon event. The 2015 BlizzCon took place across November 6-7, 2015, at the Anaheim Convention Center. A pre-BlizzCon charity dinner was also be held on November 5 in support of the Children's Hospital of Orange County.
BlizzCon 2015 tickets went on sale in two batches on Wednesday, April 15 at 7 p.m. PT and Saturday, April 18 at 10 a.m. PT through the online event ticketing service Eventbrite, priced at $199 each (plus applicable taxes and fees). A virtual ticket was available, which allowed users to watch the event from home.
The event had over 25,000 attendees and was streamed by over 10 million users.
Heroes of the Storm ElementsEdit
A Heroes of the Storm world tournament featured. The event's "goodie bag" included Heroes of the Storm mini-figures. Those who attended or purchased a virtual ticket gained access to the Nexus battle beast mount.
- 2:15-3:15PM: Heroes of the Storm: Hero Design
- 4PM-10PM: Heroes of the Storm World Championship Series
- 9:45AM-12:45PM: Heroes of the Storm World Championship Series
- 4PM-5PM: Heroes of the Storm: Battlegrounds
- ↑ 2015-03-12, Join the Party at BlizzCon® 2015 November 6 and 7. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-03-18
- ↑ 2016-02-12, Activision Blizzard 2015 Q4 Financial Conference Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2016-03-03
- ↑ 2015-05-14, HEROES OF THE STORM WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP ANNOUNCED!. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-05-16
- ↑ 2015-08-19, Get a BlizzCon® Goody Bag with the Virtual Ticket. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-08-27
- ↑ 2015-09-28, BlizzCon 2015 In-Game Goodies Round-Up. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-09-28
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 2015-10-09, BLIZZCON 2015 SCHEDULE. Blizzpro, accessed on 2015-10-10