The following is a list of quotations from Arthas. Note that there is also a second set of quotations used for the Crown Prince skin; only quotations that are different between the two are listed for the sake of brevity.
- "Shall we, Traitor King?"
- "All will serve in death."
- "Come, the Master demands our service."
- "Forgiveness is a concern of the living."
- "And I will never ask for forgiveness."
- "How does it feel knowing how much your failure has cost the world?"
- "Then stay out of its way."
- "You could have stopped me, Muradin."
- "Ho-ho. Are you nervous?"
- "Perhaps I will turn you into a mur'gul."
- "Do not waste my time."
- "A murloc ally? What, were all the furbolgs busy?"
- "Must you always spit when you talk?"
- "If you fail, Uther, know that I can always use another death knight."
- "If you prefer, I can always kill you again."
- "Try not to fail, Uther, as you did in service to my father."
- "You shouldn't, old man."
- "I see you wield the darkness as I do."
- "How perceptive of you."
- "Hmmm...you wield the darkness as I do."
- "I don't know what you're talking about!"
- "Well, it's been that kind of week."
- "Maybe next time."
- "Still not good enough."
- "You broke your promise."
- "King takes queen."
- "They made you a queen? Ha!"
- "This time stay dead."
- "Wait...I thought Muradin was dead."
- "Where is your precious Light now, Uther?"
- "There was no other choice." (upon purchase)
- "Frostmourne yearns."
- "You will all serve me."
- "I rule."
- "(sigh) Speak, fool."
- "No one orders me around."
These lines can be heard if Arthas is clicked repeatedly. References made within the lines are linked to the point of reference:
- "Hail to the King, baby!"
- "I am one cold brother."
- "Darkness stopped calling. It’s alright, though. We are still friends through Real ID."
- "I’m afraid my condition has left me cold to your pleas of mercy."
- "No man can defeat me. Although, 10 to 25 might do the trick."
- "If you think I’m powerful now, you should see my abilities in Heroic mode."
- "I’m looking for a few dead men with the cursed mettle to be death knights."
- "It’s Lich King, not Lick King. The two are very, very different jobs."
- "All I want is to settle down with a Lich Queen of my own and have some little Lichlings. Is that too much to ask?"
- "Ever get the feeling you're hearing voices in your helmet?”
- "You would make an adequate ghoul. Mindless and proficient at repetitive tasks."
- "The thing no one tells you about sitting on a Frozen Throne is how much of your flesh ends up stuck to it."
- "I will save Lordaeron at any cost."
- "The Lich King has given me true power."
- "I will be twice the king my father was...and three times the dancer!"
- (phone rings) "I'm sorry, I have to take this." (answers the phone) "Darkness! How's it - wait, what? Oh. Yeah, there's a lot of demon hunters now, that was bound to happen. I agree, I agree, it's very confusing. L-look, I gotta go, I'm in the middle of a thing here. Yeah, yeah, no, we'll hang out soon. Okay, bye."
- "Ever get the feeling you're stuck in a loop, culling Stratholme over and over again?"
- "It isn't easy being prince...although, I have an idea or two on how to improve that situation."
- "Wait, this battleground has mercenaries? Excellent! I love mercenaries!"
- (laughs with the Lich King's voice, then coughs and clears his throat) "Sorry about that. My voice gets a little lich-y sometimes."
- "I once had a horse named Invincible. Turns out, he wasn't."
- (stomach grumbling sound) "Ah, great. Frostmourne's hungry again. Does anyone have something I can rub up against the blade to tide it over? Maybe an orphan?"
- "What the hell is an Undercity, anyway?"
- "Why doesn't anyone want to ride on the same boat with me? It's not like I plan on burning the boat or anything. Okay, okay, I'll...I'll burn the boat."
- "Sindragosa! Let loose your wrath!"
- "Rise and serve your king!"
- "Let the army of the damned rise!"
- "Rise, Sindragosa! Let loose your wrath!"
- "Rise and serve your future king!"
- "The army of the damned rises!"