Hierarch Artanis is an indomitable warrior who seeks to unify his beleaguered people. As a renowned Templar with centuries of experience, Artanis combines martial prowess and tactical acumen—striking swiftly with his psi-blades, taking the brunt of enemy assaults with his shields, or calling upon his flagship, the Spear of Adun, to turn his foes into dust. He’ll let nothing stand in his way to restore the glory of the protoss.
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Dash forward and dealdamage to enemies, then return and deal damage.
Cooldown: 4 seconds
Your next Basic Attack immediately strikes the enemy 2 times.
Cooldown: 14 seconds
Fire a Phase Prism that dealsdamage to Heroes and swaps your position with theirs.
Cooldown: 20 seconds
If you take damage while below 50% Health, gain apoint Shield for 5 seconds. Your Basic Attacks lower the cooldown of Shield Overload by 4 seconds.
Heroic Abilities Edit
Cooldown: 50 seconds
Fire a large area pulse from the Spear of Adun, dealing 4 seconds. Unlimited range.damage and Blinding enemies for
Cooldown: 80 seconds
Target an enemy Hero with an orbital beam from the Spear of Adun, dealing 8 seconds. The beam will chase the target as they move. Unlimited range.damage per second for
Hero level 10, 10,000 gold
As early as 2011 Artanis was considered as a playable hero in Heroes of the Storm. Originally, Fenix was going to be the first StarCraft warrior hero, but as Fenix was put on the backburner, Artanis received the position.
Quotes and FactsEdit
See also: Artanis quotations.
- Artanis's name is "Sinatra" spelled backwards. It is also one of the names of Galadriel from The Lord of the Rings.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch November 17, 2015) Note: Artanis has received improvements for his walk animations.
- ↑ 2015-08-05, NEW HEROES JOIN THE BRAWL AT GAMESCOM. Blizzpro, accessed on 2015-08-22
- ↑ 2015-09-13, StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Launches Nov 10, 2015. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-09-15
- ↑ Artanis, Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed on 2015-10-28
- ↑ 2011-10-23, BlizzCon 2011 - Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm and Blizzard DOTA - Art & Technology Panel (Full). YouTube, accessed on 2011-11-07
- ↑ 2015-08-16, If you are waiting for Fenix, I have some news from GamesCom. Reddit, accessed on 2015-08-22
- ↑ 2015-11-06, Heroes of the Storm – Hero Deep Dive | Summary. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-11-09
|Heroes of the Storm|