The following is a list of quotations from Alarak.
- "Oh dear... I had expected so much more." (when viewed in shop)
- "Oh, you chose wisely!" (upon purchase)
- "Oh, it's you." (viewed in shop after purchase)
- "Finally." (upon selection)
- "Hmmm, the evolution master. You may be of some use to me."
- "Uh... Indeed."
- "Ah, here you are, Artanis. Lost in the uncaring depths of space."
- "Oh, please, drop the false incredulity. I know you are not that naive."
- D3 Demon
- "Oooh, your power could prove useful."
- "Power and malevolence incarnate. Tis a pity you're so single minded."
- "A previously slain ally does not inspire confidence"
- "It's hard to believe that i'm starting to prefer that Talandar machine"
- "Your unquenchable desire for power reminds me of a certain god. He's a pile of ashes now."
- "Oh... Enjoy being crushed by it."
- "Ah, the Queen of Blades. I trust you will live up to your reputation."
- "Oh no, it shall be."
- "You? Ugh, surely this is a jest."
- "Hah, I believe I like you, fish creature. Come, we shall claim our vengeance together."
- "Oh a Probe, good!. I'm in need of a servant. Follow!"
- "Warfare is in my blood. Two things that are beyond you"
- "A Templar? I see. Perhaps you can talk our enemy to death."
- "I will not bind my fate to yours. My path is mine alone."
- "Oh, I sense within you a fire others lack. Let's hope this proves interesting."
- "Ahahahah. If only the same could be said for you."
- "So you're the one the Templar worship. This explains a great deal."
- "The Terrans? Ugh, were there no viable allies?"
- "Save your words, primate. Spare me from hearing your orifice flap."
- "Hah, I see. Kerrigan's lackey."
- "Well if it isn't the mighty zerg. Whose slaves are you this week, I wonder?"
- "If I desired to hear inane chattering I would have stayed with Artanis"
- "Only because I will it."
- "As I desire."
- "So goes the Chain of Ascension."
- "My decrees are absolute."
- "I agree with this decision."
- "Predictable, yet effective."
- "The weak always fall."
- "Oblivion awaits."
- "Krishol'fak aram!"
- "Oh, they shall suffer!"
- "None shall usurp me!"
- "Vengeance is mine!"
- "My blade seeks blood."
- (scoffs) "Your name shall be stricken from memory."
- "Is there no one who can pose a challenge?"
- "(sighs) How terribly unsatisfying."
- "Hmm, that was almost interesting."
- "Unworthy of my attention."
- "Are you truly the best this realm can offer?" (stopping a killstreak)
- "(laughs) You're not good at this, are you?"
- "Oh dear. Your skills are fading fast. Perhaps you need a rest?"
- "You are utterly pathetic."
- "Well, at least your ineptitude is consistent."
- "(scoffs) A youngling would pose a greater challenge."
- "A waste of time and energy."
- "By the rite of Rak'Shir, I am Highlord!"
- "I have brought you glory, revel in it."
- "Hahaha, Artanis. I expected so much more."
- "Queen, meet my blades."
- Primal Zerg
- "Primal Zerg? What a useless distinction."
- "Glory to the Victor!"
- "Your misery is at its end"
- "Tassadar. Saviour of the Templar, haha."
- "Do you see what your hubris has wrought, Terran?"
- "Oh, a disappointing start to your reign, Zagara."
- "It seems I overestimated your skill, Dark Prelate."
- "Behold the mighty Zerg, dead at my feet." (bug - plays as a general kill response)
- "That was rather disagreeable ... do not fail me again!"
- "Your highlord has returned."
- "My vengeance will be denied no longer."
Talent Selection Edit
- "A curious choice, but not an unwelcome one."
- "Oh, yes! I like it!"
- "Ah, I didn't realize I could grow more powerful."
- "This shall be the instrument of my wrath."
- "Eeeeh, acceptable."
- "Is this the best healing you can do?"
- "Ugh, I've known much better healers."
- "Hmm, you've served your Highlord well enough."
- "Cutting in close, aren't we?" (low health heal)
- "The tides turn in my favor." (low health heal)
- "I must leave, and I blame this failure upon you."
- "More pressing affairs deserve my attention."
These lines can be heard if Alarak is clicked repeatedly. References made within the lines are linked to the point of reference:
- "You address the highlord?"
- "How shall you serve me?"
- "Have you come seeking wisdom? You certainly need it."
- "Or is this a challenge? Hah, of course not. Your kind lacks the fortitude for such a thing."
- "I'd show more care when poking my armour if I were you. A little prick can be quite the annoyance."
- "The Nexus. A conflux of time and space, where heroes and worlds clash. Sounds like underwhelming science fiction. I mean, really, are you even trying anymore?"
- "In ancient times, the first highlord was asked, 'Where shall be our homeworld?'. He pointed downward, saying 'wherever I tread!'. Even now, this edict is unchanged."
- "Why honour those who die in battle, when the glory belongs to those who kill?"
- "The difference between the Templar and the Tal'Darim is simple. Templar use long-winded speeches to reach the hearts of their warriors. We use a blade."
- "The Chain of Ascension wasn't the first thing we tried. I'll admit, the Carousel of Omnipotence was fun, but the idea never really went anywhere."
- "Free-to-Play is a delusion granted to the weak by the strong. Or so I've heard."
- "Is this all you do? Imagine how much better you could be if you channeled your efforts into actually fighting."
- "The more you prod, the worse your punishment shall be."
- "We Tal'Darim name our worlds to honour significant events. We called our homeworld 'Slayn'. Let your imagination run wild as to why."
- "I have grown tired of these 'realmlords' and their insipid demands. Hah! What is a realmlord compared to a highlord?"
- "No, no more of this. I'm a conqueror, not an entertainer."
- "Step forth and face Alarak,Highlord of the Taldarim!"
- "You shall know my wrath,first-hand!"
- "Run away or die.I care little which you choose..."
- "Meet my blades!"
- "There's no escape!"
- "Your demise is at hand!"